Champions of Europe - Country by Country 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Donutio said:
Golradir said:
The Donutio said:
Hated by half the French community? That sir sounds like pure bull**** made by someone who is either jelly or hates Peter for the renegades drama.

You should keep that stuff for yourself and stop trying to start a flame war.
how much do you know about the french community :O
@datfrog: Apart from what Peter could have done wrong (as he surely made mistakes), I bet he has done pretty good stuff in the frenchie community as well.

I would be interested to heard that. But by MP, because we are using a wrong topic.

Sorry Xtrah !

Shemaforash said:
Donut, FYI, EDT no longer exists

I don't see how that matters. Do you want me to change the verbal form for your pleasure?  :neutral:

Xtrahcool, chill out, and get some anger management.
PLEASE

Peter was the best, like it or not, deal with it. I've had my problems with him and Tobi for a long time but I've always recognized their skills.

You implied that we didn't deserved the tittle based on something other then his skills. Again, he was the best and that's what this polls are all about.

Whatever you wanna believe, it's not a lie if you believe in it.
If you vote for popularity it's ok, but don't assume that everyone else is doing the same thing. Plus, if it was based on popularity, Peter would have loste because there a lot of people, like you said, that don't like him. So, your point makes not much sense. Sorry.

Maynd said:
Plus, if it was based on popularity, Peter would have loste because there a lot of people, like you said, that don't like him. So, your point makes not much sense. Sorry.

I said that a lot of french people don't like him, but it's not a majority of french who voted here. Make the same poll on the french forum and you will see the result.

Anyway, if you want to reward Peter with this title, then do it but it's not a french partaged opinion (that's just what I wanted to say). Have a good vote ! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom