Cd-Key?

Users who are viewing this thread

Exeriti

Recruit
Okey, i bought the game trough GameStop, and it had a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (x to hide the actual cd-key) and i cant register it at the site..
Why not? It says with small letters to register the game at forum.paradoxplaza.com for easier tech support..

I like this site better as it have helped me more and im more familiar with it.. Any way to register it here? I allready registered Warband here..
Any help is appreciated.

Exeriti said:
Okey, i bought the game trough GameStop, and it had a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (x to hide the actual cd-key) and i cant register it at the site..
Why not? It says with small letters to register the game at forum.paradoxplaza.com for easier tech support..

I like this site better as it have helped me more and im more familiar with it.. Any way to register it here? I allready registered Warband here..
Any help is appreciated.
A 3x5 key rather than a 4x4? Odd.
Have you tried plugging it in as a 4x4 (shifting digits over accordingly) and adding X as the final, missing digit?

i bought the game in my town (so not via internet) and i also have a 3x5 key :-/  with alot of "0/O/D"s  -.- ... however there MIGHT be a space between the last two?  :sad:    ive tried anything and it doesnt work -.-

Back
Top Bottom