Need More Info Caught illness in Sandbox with "all heroes death disabled"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Played Sandbox, on start chose "all heroes death disabled". After many in-game years of leveling me and a bunch of companions, suddenly the main character caught illness, game ended. Three days' worth of leveling gone. In Steam forums I found one thread where this was supposedly fixed in the development branch in 2021.
Well, you seem to have this bug again.
How to Reproduce: hard to say, I played many years, mostly hired companions and participated in tournaments, then caught illness, character dead, game over.
Have you used cheats and if so which: NO
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom