Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but by changing their opinion based on somebody else's very questionable and unconfirmed opinion is. For all we know the guy might be trolling. I don't think a few floating errors are gamebreaking either. MB tends to show a lot of these regardless of how minor an issue may be. Sounds like nothing unexpected came out of a dev build to me.

It's not very questionable, the chap was very specific and detailed with describing his experiences with the game. There is no reason for you to think he's a troll, except the fact you really, really want the game to be good and you hope he's lying. I'm hoping it'll turn out well in the end, but we need to be objective here.

It's not that I am outruling the possibility of it being broken and busted, but I am not going to definitively conclude it's not worth buying based on some lullabies some potential idiot has spread around. Such conclusions are kind of wise to make with solid proof.

It's not very questionable, the chap was very specific and detailed with describing his experiences with the game.

This guy openly admits having played the game for so little, he hasn't even experienced the sea battles. I'm sorry, but judging the game is not worth buying from something like this is beyond idiotic to me.

Allo1010 said:
Just played this at Eurogamer Sept 2013. Snowbird had their own booth with 4 PCs.

I'm sorry that you got a negative experience of playing from the first minute. Unfortunately, the developers, that is, I could not take part in euroexpo for some reason. I hope that during the beta-test, we can eliminate all the irregularities of the project.

PS: sich site works OK, how do you get such wierd result?

YourStepDad said:
Wow, so you played a WIP game for 5 minutes and you instantly know everything about it, and what's it going to be like? You also bashed their website, that is clearly still being made, an idiot could conclude that and not hold it against the devs, but not you apparently. And yet you talk about being rude.

@tialexandre

Because of some extremely questionable and downright silly claims made by some guy? Suit yourself then. Dumbass.
HAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! roflmfao. Look who's a fanboy.  :roll:

Maxim Suvorov said:
I hope that during the beta-test, we can eliminate all the irregularities of the project.
...Any idea of when will begin the betatesting...?

EDIT:...not strictly related to you but it is so hard plan a work schedule like this...?
IZ1d0ro.jpg

ciauz^^,
Jab

YourStepDad said:
@tialexandre

Because of some extremely questionable and downright silly claims made by some guy? Suit yourself then. Dumbass.

Everyone else, I'd take his opinion with several tons of salt, but it's ultimately your call. :smile:
I didn't post it because of him. Sure I've read what he said but it had no influence on what I said. I was just giving out my opinion.

I've said this time and time again. I highly doubt this is going to turn out to be successful, and they've lost all of there momentum because of sluggish progress and sparse updates. The recent Bannerlord footage has only made that worse.

Odyseuss said:
I've said this time and time again. I highly doubt this is going to turn out to be successful, and they've lost all of there momentum because of sluggish progress and sparse updates. The recent Bannerlord footage has only made that worse.
Pretty spot on.

Odyseuss said:
Exactly.

JabdiMelborn said:
Maxim Suvorov said:
I hope that during the beta-test, we can eliminate all the irregularities of the project.
...Any idea of when will begin the betatesting...?

EDIT:...not strictly related to you but it is so hard plan a work schedule like this...?
IZ1d0ro.jpg

ciauz^^,
Jab
I think you have a point (even if the image there is not a real project plan, just presentation graphics for the fans). Indefinitely delayed betas tell us there's no underlying schedule (i.e. the original plan fell apart and was left in the trashcan). While people can make progress without a plan, chaos and lack of oversight are not conducive to timely releases.

Odyseuss said:
I've also said basically that time and again, only each time there's been some dumbass fanboy(s) who hasn't/haven't wanted to hear it.

Sir Arvondor said:
Odyseuss said:
I've also said basically that time and again, only each time there's been some dumbass fanboy(s) who hasn't/haven't wanted to hear it.
Very true.

At this point I'd say it's comparable to a dead mod project where the developers constantly say "it's still alive" even though all the fans have left.

Odyseuss said:
Sir Arvondor said:
Odyseuss said:
Very true.

At this point I'd say it's comparable to a dead mod project where the developers constantly say "it's still alive" even though all the fans have left.
Exactly.

I said that earlier and dozens of fanboys tried to gangbang me  :lol:

It appears people are finally seeing the truth of the situation.

Odyseuss said:
I said that earlier and dozens of fanboys tried to gangbang me  :lol:
Maybe now with the way the current situation is going, some of the fanboys will calm down, if they haven't already. And those who are still berserk can go shove it, for all I care.

What fanboys? What situation?

Where did you get this stuff about the game dying? The game looks to be developed as it ever was. The only difference is Bannerlord, which shouldn't make a difference in sales unless they release at the same time.

Now I'm also a fanboy for stating that drawing conclusions from questionable 5 minute experience with the game is idiotic. In fact, you're all drawing so many conclusions pretty much out of your ass, for no reason whatsoever. It's kind of baffling. :lol:

Will the game sell well? That remains to be seen. I think it will have the same effect WFAS had, and since they are making another game, they must be pretty content with those sales.

Will bannerlord make a hint of difference? No. It's just silly to think it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom