Captured Lords

Users who are viewing this thread

SmeHRt

Recruit
So ive been capturing all these Veagir Lords, so i take them back to my city, Suno. I have about 10 of them, i keep not selling them back, but i keep losing Honor. Is that bad?

Some lords prefer people with low honour and some prefer people with high honour i think. It probably helps in rebellions

I also noticed i'm having trouble recruiting Rhodocks into my army. Is my bad honor influencing that? Because i can recruit khergits, nords and swadians easily.

SmeHRt said:
I also noticed i'm having trouble recruiting Rhodocks into my army. Is my bad honor influencing that? Because i can recruit khergits, nords and swadians easily.
You must be enemies with them. Have you joined a faction or attacked farmers

SmeHRt said:
I'm one of Sanjar Khans vassals and own Suno. I haven't done anything to bug them.
Yeah but if the Khergits are enemies with Rhodoks and you're a Khergit vassal then you're gonna be enemies with the Rhodoks

The villages you go to may not like you very much or you may of recruited from them before too recently. You may have a bad relation with the lords that own the villages because of your low honour or something

Back
Top Bottom