MP Captain mode: Aserai Tribal warrior too strong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Aserai are way too strong in captain mode, they have 26 armour and 3rd best mace in captain mode! also has one of the biggest number in melee troops.

How and what are the counter to a full tribal team?

People complain about a unit being underpowered, next update that unit will be useless, don't worry next update aserai tribals will be the worst.
I remember this happening to almost every unit since the beta, Empire Menavs ,legios and palatine Guards, Vlandia volgiers and sergeants, Sturgia warriros and berzerks, Khuzait spear infantry , and other few.

The counter the a full tribal team is pray the enemy is dumb playing it.

Aserai are way too strong in captain mode, they have 26 armour and 3rd best mace in captain mode! also has one of the biggest number in melee troops.

I agree. To my surprise I won against them as battanian all oathsworn/berserker the other day tho.

They're overpowered right now because Blunt damage is overpowered. We're in a blunt meta and they have an extremely high troop count. If/when blunt damage is reduced they'll be back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom