Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

john255

Recruit
Summary: I bind 'forward' to the E key. In the world map, E now rotates the camera left. So it pans up and rotates left. I tried finding it in the gamekeys xml with no luck. Though, on another issue, I was able to remap the 'chat all' function off of T since that is no longer in the options menu anymore.
How to Reproduce: Bind the 'forward' function to 'E' key and go to the world map and try to pan up.
Have you used cheats and if so which:N
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:3090
GPU Driver Version:latest
CPU:9900k
RAM:32g 3200mhz
Motherboard:z390
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):ssd

Screenshot in da spoila. Thanks.
y4mfPhKH8UWIogJ4QDDxO6bZPtXWedcFDrI7vkj0yOSs6YGOBmfcJKtwIoEIxEmqmefktvxltclDP4qlIDQ0iFmRiKy8gpCcBs0LDEjxrTLhW0gHNDCdia0VumQ8xm0vgGlDnQXmf-2czuMXNJ8phjoAROZ0kAFtTq_K_ILd3xdr3FKrug3CC7ZyXvpNd2o7yjN

Greetings, I allow myself to send this message here because I indeed have also the same problem as John255.

My problem is similar but instead of the E key, it's the A key to me (AZERTY keyboard) I play ZASD, so when i want to strafe left, it also rotate left.

I have tried to change the keybind by going to PC/Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Configs in the BannerlordGameKeys (the XML document) but it seems its not inside it.

so there is no way to change the rotation map keybind neither in game and in the files)

here i send 2 screenshots of my binding and the campaign map keys which there is no option to change the rotation.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom