Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After doing the beta 1.5.6 update (the latest current update) there were some rebellions. I quickly quashed them.

There are a few remaining members of enemy kingdoms. Most have been defeated but some have not. They remain as enemies. Most of the rebellions have remaining members and are active even though I took back the towns.

Now ALL enemies hide in MY castles as free people. If I buy the castle they are hiding in they sometimes become a prisoner, sometimes dissapear. If I do this I can maybe trade for a castle but most of the time they just sit in my castle as free people.

before as prisoners I could not transfer them. Now I seem to be able to transfer them if ever they stay prisoner but most of the time they are immediately just freed and hide in the castle.

This is super annoying.

this has been going on for months. I quit the game and wait for you to fix it.

it is simple FIX THIS-

#1 if you are enemies they can not be free in your castle
#2 if they exist they exist, they should be on the map to hunt down
#3 if they are a prisoner they MUST be transferrable and thus can be executed.

This simple thing, so obvious, has been broken for too long. FIX THE CODE> If they are enemies it should be PLAIN HARD CODE. CANNOT EXIST IN YOUR ARMY/CASTLE ETC as free. They must be prisoners immediately.

Also none of my followers ever ever ever ever rebel. I'm trying to play the game i like and have fun but you just broke it so there is absolutley nothing to do ever. There is no point in playing, no endgame becuase everything is broken.

PLE

Also, I think this is happening because I conquered the map. You need to let lords spawn outside of castles or just not let them be freed/bought if the faction freeing them has no castles. It's pretty simple. FIX YOUR CODE

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Done

Total of issues in that save file

#1 enemies are free inside my castles. NOT COOL
#2 prisoners are being autoreleased when castles exchange hands (they go from free to prisoner to free again...ugh!)
#3 wife never had children, still hasn't had any

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
So is this something that won't be fixed? Or is it in a future update??? Or ????
If i can get an ETA on fix or no fix etc. I can decide if I quit playing the broken game forever or if I wait till it's playable again.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
No word and the new patch is broke as ever. They are adding more bugs than fixing them. Movement is broke and the game keeps crashing.

Can you at least tell me if I started over would it matter? Is this a bug for all games or is this something wrong with my save???

this has been going on for months. I quit the game and wait for you to fix it.
Remember if you quit the game, the enemies really win.

I got rebels chilling in my fiefs too, it's comfy but they won't play board games with me cuz they hate me :sad:

Also none of my followers ever ever ever ever rebel. I'm trying to play the game i like and have fun
You have to let town loyalty go below 20 for a chance of rebellions. If you mean your vassal, they not going to leave if they have money and a fief and you own too much of the map. Even if you took their fiefs away they probably won't leave if you power level of faction is high enough.

Remember if you quit the game, the enemies really win.

I got rebels chilling in my fiefs too, it's comfy but they won't play board games with me cuz they hate me :sad:

You have to let town loyalty go below 20 for a chance of rebellions. If you mean your vassal, they not going to leave if they have money and a fief and you own too much of the map. Even if you took their fiefs away they probably won't leave if you power level of faction is high enough.

Yea they all too afraid of me to leave. They know I'm just waiting for someone to leave so I can star cutting more heads off. this game lost all its fun :sad:(

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

can you please share a save file for this problem? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
today the problem came back. There are enemy lords camping out in my castles and towns again. can't fight them, can't imprison them. They just hang out in my castle free and healthy. So frustrating. This bug is deep. Whatever you did to fix it worked for a week or two.. and came RIGHT BACK.

In addition you have killled caravans. failed to fix the bug and introduced new ones. Nice update. LOL

Save sent and linked. What a bugger this is.

OK after a reload the enemy lords no longer camp in my castles.....I notice that after some time the game slows Waaaaaay down and pictures won't load. I can only play for so long before i need to close the game and reboot my PC in order to be able to play again.

SOmething has been done that really screws up performance and makes it eat up memory waaaaay too much... I don't know what you guys did but you've broke the game-

Caravans don't work anymore so I've lost half my income.

BUGGER

Back
Top Bottom