Can't find enemy standards

Users who are viewing this thread

So I am about 230 men into the game or 70, days and I can not find a enemy standard! I have beaten many enemies but I cant find anything. I downloaded the mod from steam. Is this a bug? Or is this not implemented yet? Or I just havea even really really unlucky.

And when you hover your mouse over an enemy lord on the map, look at the troops in his party. If you don't see any standard bearers (Portes-Aigle for France) then you won't see any standards.

Ok, I found out that it is hard to find one on the battle field and after finding one and picking it up, I went to military depot. There, I told him I had one, and somehow, I didnt. Anyway, what's the reward for finding one because this is really...... Pls unbug it. I picked one up then somehow I didn't have it ;(.

Awesomeblader said:
Ok, I found out that it is hard to find one on the battle field and after finding one and picking it up, I went to military depot. There, I told him I had one, and somehow, I didnt. Anyway, what's the reward for finding one because this is really...... Pls unbug it. I picked one up then somehow I didn't have it ;(.

I didn't play 1.3, but IIRC you need to pick one from the ground before the battle is over (while enemies are still alive). Game will give you a message letting you know you got it (if it works)

Yeah, I ran in the middle and picked it up. I had it on my back the whole time after, because I pulled my sword out to fight, but I got no message. Bug?

Awesomeblader said:
Yeah, I ran in the middle and picked it up. I had it on my back the whole time after, because I pulled my sword out to fight, but I got no message. Bug?
When the battle is over, you must have it equipped (as, in your hands) and wait till it disappears. Then you should see a message telling you that now you have it, and it will be in your inventory once you leave the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom