Cant assign some lords land. And is there a way to upgrade a stack of units...

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi its late so im sorry if i dont explain this well....here goes.

I cant seem to assign some lords land,it all came about when i took swadia* and the rhodoks* out of the game at almost the same time as they both had one army roaming about and i was able to take them both out in one battle.
I had almost all the lords of these factions in prisons so that when the factions were destroyed i could get them to join me as i have alot of the map and only 6 lords.

Now here`s my problem,when i go to manage my kingdom it only brings up about 10 lords,i also went to villages i want to give away that are currently on the front lines but when i go to the village it also only shows ten or so lords.

I gave some villages to the lords i could see that didnt have any fiefs* but now i want to give other villages to the guys i cant bring up as options as they have no land and just to make things worse ive been given some of the lords that i didnt catch so i have about 10+lords with no land.

Is there anything i can do? Or is it just a case of waiting for them to get upset with me and leave.

I suppose i could just turn off the lord options in the camp settings but im hoping im missing somthing obvious.

The other thing id like to know is, can i upgrade all of one type of unit with one click?
What i mean is ive been going round collecting nord raiders and ive had to click about 300-500 times per game day upgrading all the units until they get to the rank i like and recently ive been doing this for swadia units too so that when the next war starts i have units ready to garrison.

The problem is its starting to hurt my wrist and i stopped playing MMORPG`s cus of all the clicking and i was wondering if theres a simple solution im missing,somthing like the  take/sell all prisoners by holding down control then clicking.

Thanks for any help with these

No, there is not a upgrade all buttom, there is one in Warband. Control-click does work when garrisoning units.

About the other problem, I thought I saw a "next page" buttom? Might be wrong...

I just checked my game and there isnt a next page button,ive also noticed that i can only see the top 16 lords and i have 49 so there is more than likely 20+ lords without land.

Also there seems to be a limit on which towns/castles i can pick to give out aswell,again i can only select from the first 16 it offers and i currently control 2/3 of the map so this is a massive problem as i cant assign frontline castles and of the villages i can only assign them to lords who come up in the first 16 the comp selects.

Would really like a solution to this as its going to start killing my enjoyment of the game as my current game will just become a race to finish it to get out of this situation.

Um make sure you have lords demanding fiefs turned on. and if you're going to post in another thread don't make your own/

daumor said:
and if you're going to post in another thread don't make your own/

I made this thread last night and by this morning i didnt get much of a response so i posted in the bugs section as then i could just leave it and wait for a reply while this thread probly gets pushed of the front page and forgotten.

@Josef_the_Pretender Thanks ill give it a try

well one minor way to alleviate the "i need to click 130 times every few days" is to use a program that autoclicks - at least it's come to some use other than for those cheating &%#^% in fps.

The program Autohotkey works well for me, where I have a script that rapidly left clicks if middle mouse button is held down. Caps Lock toggles this middle mouse functionality in case you're in a situation you don't want it on.

Here's the code:

Code:
Suspend
CapsLock::Suspend

~MButton::
   pressed := true, count := 0
   MouseGetPos, Xpos, Ypos
   While( pressed ) {
      MouseGetPos, Xpos2, Ypos2
      If ( Xpos2=Xpos && Ypos2=Ypos ) {
         If ( (count++) >= 3 ) { ;time middle click held down before rapid clicking
            Loop
		{
		SetMouseDelay 60
		Click
		If (GetKeyState("MButton","P")=0)
		Break
		} 
         }
      } Else
         Xpos:=Xpos2, Ypos:=Ypos2, count := 0
      Sleep, 100
   }
Return

~MButton Up:: pressed := False

Go download the Autohotkey program and install it.

Then copy the above code, and paste it into a new text file, save, and rename the textfile to whateveryouwant.ahk - might need to tell windows to show file extensions in folder options.

.ahk is the extension for autohotkey script, so if Autohotkey is installed, it should automatically recognize it and run. The code starts off suspended so press caps lock to toggle it on and off.

tailis said:
well one minor way to alleviate the "i need to click 130 times every few days" is to use a program that autoclicks - at least it's come to some use other than for those cheating &%#^% in fps.

The program Autohotkey works well for me, where I have a script that rapidly left clicks if middle mouse button is held down. Caps Lock toggles this middle mouse functionality in case you're in a situation you don't want it on.

Here's the code:

Code:
Suspend
CapsLock::Suspend

~MButton::
   pressed := true, count := 0
   MouseGetPos, Xpos, Ypos
   While( pressed ) {
      MouseGetPos, Xpos2, Ypos2
      If ( Xpos2=Xpos && Ypos2=Ypos ) {
         If ( (count++) >= 3 ) { ;time middle click held down before rapid clicking
            Loop
		{
		SetMouseDelay 60
		Click
		If (GetKeyState("MButton","P")=0)
		Break
		} 
         }
      } Else
         Xpos:=Xpos2, Ypos:=Ypos2, count := 0
      Sleep, 100
   }
Return

~MButton Up:: pressed := False

This is going to get used alot,i just noticed this reply and i got it working within 10 mins,works like a charm thanks so much for taking the time to post info for it.

Back
Top Bottom