cannot connect to sever problem

Users who are viewing this thread

infetrix

Recruit
I have had the game since the beta legitly purchased from steam , and went to play an online game a few months ago, and as it loads it gets to validating serial key and then a message pops up saying "unable to connect to server" this is a big issue for me as i am desperate to play again. pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeee help all similar posts seem unresolved

I had this same problem. I just googled it and there is a resolved post. I have seen many other resloved posts in the past before. If I could remember the solution I would tell you but unfortunatley I can't so just keep looking.

everytime I play a multiplayer game and after a few minutes i'll go back to the host or join a game and will ''kick from server'', that drives me crazy. can anyone help?

infetrix, open rgl_config.txt in \Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\
and change

Use_secure_connection = 1

to

Use_secure_connection = 0

I somehow got the same problem, for the first time in almost a year warband :neutral:

Messgae is "Incorrect authorization key" when I try to join a game (tried several Native, Persistant World and Nord Invasion servers the last minutes).

Played over 3000 hours the last year and only took a break for a week, what did I do wrong :neutral:

Fehnor said:
infetrix, open rgl_config.txt in \Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\
and change

Use_secure_connection = 1

to

Use_secure_connection = 0
as for that I already checked, it was set to 0 in my file.

edit: complaining help,s problem solved  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom