NW Completed Cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Connzcdf said:
Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
Connzcdf said:
Cenkris said:
Alex_Augmented said:
Pretty disappointed about the cowboy antics shown by 2nd Coldstream. Firing out of formation, firing in a charge, acting like skirmishers etc.
Check the rules at the start of the thread, they say nothing about being unable to fire during the charge :wink: Strictly speaking they don`t say anything against firing out of formation either and this is sometimes necessary when being suddenly attacked by cavalry. :grin:
Surely you would survive longer in a line forming to a blob then firing than just running round shooting out of any formation?
You think so  :?:

300+Spartans+movie+screenshot.jpg
Yes.  :shock:

Then think again  :wink:

300_wallpaper_q.jpg

Connzcdf said:
Connzcdf said:
Cenkris said:
Alex_Augmented said:
Pretty disappointed about the cowboy antics shown by 2nd Coldstream. Firing out of formation, firing in a charge, acting like skirmishers etc.
Check the rules at the start of the thread, they say nothing about being unable to fire during the charge :wink: Strictly speaking they don`t say anything against firing out of formation either and this is sometimes necessary when being suddenly attacked by cavalry. :grin:
Surely you would survive longer in a line forming to a blob then firing than just running round shooting out of any formation?
You think so  :?:

300+Spartans+movie+screenshot.jpg
Yes.  :shock:

Then think again  :wink:

300_wallpaper_q.jpg

I thought again.

Yes. :razz:

Survival wasn`t the problem in yesterday`s battle, getting the enemy killed quicker was as they wouldn`t stop running away! Also to be honest i didn`t think there was a lot of firing going on out of formation except when in the charge, which as i already pointed out is allowed in the rules. Don`t think we were wearing cowboy hats and strapping six shooters either for that matter...

We should all say a big thank you to Colonel Nicholls and the British Armed Forces for lending their server for the battle to! We got so lost in debate we forgot our manners dammit! :smile:

Regiment Name: 2rp
Unit of choice (Cav,Inf,Arty, Skirms) :  line
Rough Amount of men Attending (IMPORTANT) : 10-15
Event (IMPORTANT) : tuesday

Events no longer on hold - I'll be admining the Tuesday lb, and any other lbs that require admining.

You can start signing up again. ^^

Back
Top Bottom