Can we please get more information? Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just imagine the ****storm when they would say "Thanks for you´re feedback!", hell would break lose here. I can already see riots in the streets (after covid).

They mentioned this before as a problem for many employees. Clearly it would look inappropriate for the company if they allow people who struggle with basic English to talk to the Elite Swedish :cool: Brigade.
Sure. I agree with you.

However this is a stupid reason as they have hired several Community Managers whose job it is to interact with the community, and they speak English.

The fact that the community managers very often are nowhere to be seen is a shame.

If I were their boss, I would have encouraged the poor English speakers on the team to create anonymous forum accounts and participate in threads, both to improve their English and get direct player feedback. For all we know, this already happened and they are among us. White knights with limited English are all sus.

As for the Community Managers, I'm not sure they could satisfy everyone's expectations. Callum is really PR and Dejan plays a role of gatekeeper to the development team. (sorry if I forgot someone forgettable)
Even if they have a full time representative participating in all threads, any and all his statements would just open infinite additional questions similar to massive piranha attacks (and he will be required to get back to the devs for answers a lot of time), and any and all his statements would be taken as official promises with a potential to be broken. This is why Taleworlds is reluctant to talk about what they are thinking of doing, because they may change their mind later and people will take it badly. No disclaimer will calm down emotional people excited about something and let down.

What Taleworlds could do is to have solid plans on its own and stop improvising, so they would be very certain about what they are going to do in the near future, and will be more comfortable in making promises they can keep. This includes certainty about things they won't do instead of leading us on with maybes (voiceovers when).

Last edited:
I would like to see more developers like Mexico join the discussion with players. It(Informations) helps players get safety somehow.

For now, players seem locked in a dark cage, information like lights, but few.

Last edited:
If i had a game studio (maybe one day) - i would love to talk to my own players, it would be an honor to see people interested in my game...

I would like to see more developers like Mexico join the discussion with players. It(Informations) helps players get safety somehow.

It is true but there are some problems.

First, the community of Bannerlord is huge, and because of the nature of Bannerlord, Players want too many things and they have too many suggestions. Maybe developers cannot see or don t have a chance to reply to every suggestion, message.

Secondly, probably, developers do not have permission to reply to every question even they see those questions.

Is Callum on vacation? ?

He's barely posting anymore.
Only 1 Post in March.
Sorry, I m not familiar with every developer. But this problem can be related to this month as 1.5.7-1.5.8 beta took too much time. This situation happened at once more. I hope they have a really good reason, I HOPE!

Sorry, I m not familiar with every developer. But this problem can be related to this month as 1.5.7-1.5.8 beta took too much time. This situation happened at once more. I hope they have a really good reason, I HOPE!
Callum is the voice of all the dev blogs. He has been a long term employee of TW and the main Community Manager for years.

It is true but there are some problems.

First, the community of Bannerlord is huge, and because of the nature of Bannerlord, Players want too many things and they have too many suggestions. Maybe developers cannot see or don t have a chance to reply to every suggestion, message.

Secondly, probably, developers do not have permission to reply to every question even they see those questions.
Nobody expects them to reply to each answer/suggestion/whatever.

But it´s like 1 answer for 100 questions.

Also the community in this forum isn´t that huge and as far as I know, this is their official forum. I see the same people over and over again. It´s also not like that 10+ threads are created each 10 minutes. I see the same threads on the first page each day.

Soon we will lose even Mexico as source of information. Then we will have only Duh and few other devs.

Nobody expects them to reply to each answer/suggestion/whatever.

But it´s like 1 answer for 100 questions.

Also the community in this forum isn´t that huge and as far as I know, this is their official forum. I see the same people over and over again. It´s also not like that 10+ threads are created each 10 minutes. I see the same threads on the first page each day.
I don't expect devs to reply to each and every thread like mexxico does (when it's related to his part of development). What they could do would be regular AMAs. They could also address certain topics that get raised repeatedly on the forums in a monthly blog post. And they could do questionnaires to get some insight in the general opinion about certain features / direction of the game.

I don't think this is asking for too much, a single community manager could do it. It would also be nice to hear something from the head honcho one year after start of EA.

We are miles ahead in terms of community interaction compared to the Captain Lust community manager days. We used to only receive Dev blogs once every 6 months or so with virtually zero forum interaction. The world will be okay without their complete attention?

We are miles ahead in terms of community interaction compared to the Captain Lust community manager days. We used to only receive Dev blogs once every 6 months or so with virtually zero forum interaction. The world will be okay without their complete attention?
yeah.. Lust was a fun guy but communication back then was horrible and it kinda created this situation with zero communication + they announcing planned features as if it would 100% be in the game only to later be axed for being too complex or something delivering a game very short of even the lowest expectations, at the very minimum we expected features that were announced/showed to the community right?

510i5m.jpg

An amazing level of incompetence. Jesus, I really envy those working at TW. Don't have to get **** done, let superstar employees fix 99% of the problems, troll the players in the forums, most probably smoke hooka 40% of the time and sleep 59%. Living the dream man.

Back
Top Bottom