Can we get the likes on posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It boggles my mind this is still not implemented when it should be clear to everyone that a simple "like" feature makes the whole forum experience a whole lot better.

It lets people express their agreement without making a separate post about it, which clutters threads absolutely unnecessarily.

I mean, what's the possible conceivable reason NOT to have it? People getting jelly about other people's "like currency" or some other idiocy? This makes me as mad as it's possible for a thing I barely use, which is still quite significant!

Jesus Christ, when I go back to this forum once in a while to glance through some threads, I just wanna be able to see the most useful replies without reading the whole damn thing.

Thank you.

It boggles my mind this is still not implemented when it should be clear to everyone that a simple "like" feature makes the whole forum experience a whole lot better.

It lets people express their agreement without making a separate post about it, which clutters threads absolutely unnecessarily.

I mean, what's the possible conceivable reason NOT to have it? People getting jelly about other people's "like currency" or some other idiocy? This makes me as mad as it's possible for a thing I barely use, which is still quite significant!

Jesus Christ, when I go back to this forum once in a while to glance through some threads, I just wanna be able to see the most useful replies without reading the whole damn thing.

Thank you.
+1 (y) ? ⬆️

I share your opinion, some people here dont seem to realise there is a reason why "every" damn webiste or social media stuff has a like/dislike feature. Not having it leads to these useless "+1" comments or people saying the same stuff again and again, to avoid that. I remember there had been discussion about that already, but it seems the people in charge have a different opinion about it and dont want the forum to change and attract less diehard players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom