Version number
v1.1.3.16165
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Arch Light

Recruit
Summary: When you lock a item. You can still sell it by manually hitting the arrow next to it.
How to Reproduce: Click the empty circle to lock a item. Then click the arrow next to it to sell that item.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 590
GPU Driver Version: 23.4.3
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hey! The locked items can be sold manually, the lock feature is to prervent them from being sold or transferred by mistake when your transfer the whole inventory via quick sell. Please let me know if the said locked items are transferred as well when you transfer the whole page.

Hey! The locked items can be sold manually, the lock feature is to prervent them from being sold or transferred by mistake when your transfer the whole inventory via quick sell. Please let me know if the said locked items are transferred as well when you transfer the whole page.
No I can't sell the items via quicksell and they aren't sold when I transfer the whole page. Thanks for the information. I just like to spam sell items and occasionally keep some I need for smithing or to use. Guess i will try using the lock properly now. Thx

Back
Top Bottom