can someone help me make a Templar Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Holy War: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=thf023vvavkd5kq4bt9oij82p6&board=19.0

The best you can get.

You know there is a rule about double posting and there is a edit butom ritgh?

LEARN TO MAKE MODS!. No one will make mod for you.
Read tutorials on Forge, and try to do some modelling. Then, put models into the game, learn how to use python. Equip troops with newly made items, rename factions/npc's and the simpliest mod is ready.

ive got crusade mod, beacuse holy wars to out of date for me. though it was really good. unless templar king you can do somthing better, then im sorry to say i cant see this going anywere :sad:

maybe a tectonice mod instead about the tectonic order in eastern europe.

A mod about tectonic plates would be good.

Heheh, just kidding...

But in all seriousness (if that is a word), You should really learn how to mod yourself. I tried, and didn't find it all that hard. It just takes time, just like everything else.

well ive been doing codding for a year and a half now for a number of games. the teutonic order was a real thing which ruled parts of northen europe (my mistake by saying eastern europe :oops:). verito i know mods better then you,so dont say things untill you have all the facts,next time.

Oh sorry, I meant the OP.

I'm costantly forgetting to say who I'm reffering to... I hate that.

no it was my fault i should have read the topic, im sorry for having a little go at you.

oh yea his a link to the teutonic knight order:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_kinghts

Tamuli said:
I was ready to witness an epic flame... :sad:

You're a **** who I like less and less each day. Be quiet until you have something proper to say.

Kolba said:
LEARN TO MAKE MODS!

He asked for help, which I would assume means he's trying. Big word there is assume.

DarkAnd said:
You know there is a rule about double posting and there is a edit butom ritgh?

I'm sure he does now. Nice bit of backseat moderating there. Next time post when you have something on topic to say.
Oh. Have you noticed the spell check button?

templarking: As you have already been told, there are mods detailing the Templars already. Don't let that discourage you. If you want to do it, then do. It might be an idea to come up with a specific idea and post it on here as that is far more likely to gain positive attention. Look at most of the other mods for their descriptions to get an idea of what you should post for us.

The idea of a Templar mod is broad. Do you want a total conversion? Do you want a weapon pack? Do some work yourself, get to know the editing system better. Once you have a little work let us see. Modders won't make the mod for you, as Kolba said. They will help you though which is what you are asking for. The first step is to help yourself. Practise modding, follow tutorials and let us see what you've made.

Kolba said:
LEARN TO MAKE MODS!. No one will make mod for you.
Read tutorials on Forge, and try to do some modelling. Then, put models into the game, learn how to use python. Equip troops with newly made items, rename factions/npc's and the simpliest mod is ready.
what is forge

Back
Top Bottom