Can someone do me a favour?

Users who are viewing this thread

I like this DLC, I loved Brytenwalda; but can someone do me a personal favour.

When all of the major bugs, missing content and major technical bugs are patched and dealt with, can someone message or inform me when things have progressed to that point? I want to play this but I want to avoid the heartbreaking bugs that would just dilute my experience before I continue with my playthrough.

No, this thread isn't me getting mad at the game/asking for a refund/ or complaining, I just want someone to inform me of the progress of the bugfixes and all that good stuff so I can return to this game happily.

Thank you.

Well the hotfix addressed a lot of the major bugs and I personally haven't encountered any problems since then, I assume you've already downloaded it?

Snowthorn said:
Well the hotfix addressed a lot of the major bugs and I personally haven't encountered any problems since then, I assume you've already downloaded it?

I downloaded the hotfix and I was still encountering issues; some of which I reported. But to be frank I don't want to play a buggy game I payed money for, and wanted a good experience out of and possibly spoil the storyline for me while its effect and granduer and all the hard work put into the game by its devs is being mitigated by bugs.

Grimes said:
I'd be glad to. I'll bookmark your profile and try to remember.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom