Need More Info Can no longer start game in Steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I can no longer start the game in Steam.
How to Reproduce: Try to start the game in steam.

Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Mobile
GPU Driver Version: 525.125.06
CPU: I7-12700H
RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance 4800MHz DDR5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 4 x 1TB Samsung 980 PRO

I have tried to reinstall the game. Done full removals several times as per steam forums conversations. I had the game running about a month ago on Proton Ex. on version 1.1.3 then on 1.1.5. It then suddenly stopped working.

The game opens, and at the first loading screen the bannermans flag is flapping in the bottom corner then the animation just stops. I get no errors. I have left my computer running for several hours to make sure it isn't just hanging while loading.

Any thoughts?

Summary: I can no longer start the game in Steam.
How to Reproduce: Try to start the game in steam.

Computer Specs:
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Mobile
GPU Driver Version: 525.125.06
CPU: I7-12700H
RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance 4800MHz DDR5
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 4 x 1TB Samsung 980 PRO

I have tried to reinstall the game. Done full removals several times as per steam forums conversations. I had the game running about a month ago on Proton Ex. on version 1.1.3 then on 1.1.5. It then suddenly stopped working.

The game opens, and at the first loading screen the bannermans flag is flapping in the bottom corner then the animation just stops. I get no errors. I have left my computer running for several hours to make sure it isn't just hanging while loading.

Any thoughts?
Just to add.... I can now no longer run any of the previous versions either IE 1.13 or 1.15 etc.....

The latest v1.2.0 - Beta version should be working without any issues. Could you opt-out and opt-in to the beta version again so that the game is up to date with the latest beta changes?

The latest v1.2.0 - Beta version should be working without any issues. Could you opt-out and opt-in to the beta version again so that the game is up to date with the latest beta changes?
OK done this problem remains the same. Just hangs on the first screen after about 5 seconds. Left it for 30 minutes, no errors just frozen.

Back
Top Bottom