Can lords be killed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Polosc

Recruit
Anyone know of a mod that allows you to kill/execute captured lords?  I think there was one (a mod) in the original M&B.

I'm using the diplomacy mod right now and there's an option to try a vassal for treason. I unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet, but  in RL, treason meant/means death, so it's quite possible that you can execute one of your own vassals.

Cao_Monk said:
treason meant/means acts of a traitor, its punishment could be death or be exiled.

...ok... thank you Mr. Smart Alec Grammar Nazi...  I think people exponentially understand my original post better now whereas before, they were absolutely befuddled and cursing at the cosmos because it's totally not like people use the verb, "means," or "meant," as a substitute for the phrase, "The consequence of _______ is/was" (ex: "treason means death" =  "the consequence of treason is death") in everyday speech, even if it's not 100% grammatically correct.  You sir, have added so much insight to the OP's question.  :roll:

And since you seem so interested in grammar, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that in your oh-so-knowledgeable-and-wise post that there should be a semicolon between the words "traitor" and "its," not a comma because you have two independent but related clauses.

yeah heaps gammer something o_O
I was pointing out treason didn't just mean you would die if you were guilty of it. Just because you are having a bad day doesnt mean you should bring it on here. < doesnt care how it is written aslong as it isnt missguiding or wrong.

edit; by the way if i were grammar nazi why would i fail grammar in my post? gw Mr Grumpy & possibly American (:
btw sorry but you forgot ro point out i also forgot to make treason wuth a capital T due to it being the start of a sentence. Dont forget to have a go at me for not capitalising i (: you are welcome.

Last time i checked Treason in relation to M&B WB ceases the lords land and kicks him from your faction. (may suffer relation drop with other lords aswell as treason'd lord)

Well thanks for all that.  So I gather if I use the diplomacy mod I can possibly execute my own vassal lords - but does anyone know of a mod where I can execute captured lords?  I think in old M&B the mod "The Wedding Dance" allowed you to do this.

Polosc said:
Well thanks for all that.  So I gather if I use the diplomacy mod I can possibly execute my own vassal lords - but does anyone know of a mod where I can execute captured lords?  I think in old M&B the mod "The Wedding Dance" allowed you to do this.

You can't execute your own vassal in Diplo, what treason does in the game is to take all their feifs/army is if they are on the field (simular to being defeated) and they will have to either join another faction or exile from Calradia.

For the later option if their relation with you comes back to 0 they will ask to come back and you can accept or refuse.

Back
Top Bottom