Can a party leader be a governor at same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
I mean, being a governor is a kind of waste of a good companion, but if I choose a party leader, can he perform both roles? Patrolling the zone with a party and ruling the castle or city?

Unless it's been changed no. You have to dedicate someone to being a governor, party leader etc so no dual roles are possible. I never felt like having someone as a governor was a waste especially if they are of the same culture. If they're a different culture well that's another story because I don't want to take the hit to loyalty. I've always felt that it would be a good idea if our character could be governor if they're stay within a certain range of a settlement. But first Taleworlds would have to make it so some of those perks that only companions can use are useable by the player too.

Unless it's been changed no. You have to dedicate someone to being a governor, party leader etc so no dual roles are possible. I never felt like having someone as a governor was a waste especially if they are of the same culture. If they're a different culture well that's another story because I don't want to take the hit to loyalty. I've always felt that it would be a good idea if our character could be governor if they're stay within a certain range of a settlement. But first Taleworlds would have to make it so some of those perks that only companions can use are useable by the player too.
I use Distinguish service mod, so I get good companions for being Capitans, Scouts, Doctors or Governors, but a governor looks like a wast of talent, they could do something else, I should be able to make a party with a companion and set both missions to him, govern the fief and patrol the region.

I use Distinguish service mod, so I get good companions for being Capitans, Scouts, Doctors or Governors, but a governor looks like a wast of talent, they could do something else, I should be able to make a party with a companion and set both missions to him, govern the fief and patrol the region.
It's all up to you whether it's worth it or not. I often have family members, especially females, become governors.

Back
Top Bottom