SP Native Calradia Map Makeover

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to open a map on the computer, the paper map is nice but it's annoying and I'd rather not have to search to find something on the thing.  Sometimes, the places are covered up by the writing. 

It's possible there is a map function in game, but I didn't see it.

Thanks

Hi, can anybody put the file up anywhere?

I'm dying to get my hands on this mod and mbrep is down right now.
Thanks!

edit: I'm about to burst into tears with joy. haha! finally, mbr's up.

Just offering a note and saying thank you for the mod.

I noticed however in one of the training areas in Rhonok(sp?)  That when you visit the trainer he's in snow but the area that the camp is in is no where near snow.

You may want to swap that training area out or around :grin:

Balrog said:
Has anyone tested this mad with 1.03?
I tried this mod with 1.03. It looks great... but some settlements are not reachable! Its annoying when they are main towns ( Yalen set in a lake ) or are involved in a quest ( Dugan perched on a mountain ).

Back up the files you are about to replace. Start the game AND start a new game(VERY IMPORTANT PART). I have it and it plays perfectly fine, if any of you are getting errors then there may be 2 things that you are doing wrong:

1- Maybe you are using another game version, mine is 1.003
2- You just restored a new game.

For option 2 I can only say forget about you last save, it wasnt a big deal get over it.

NakedFury said:
You just restored a new game.
You are right!  :???:
In order to avoid the boring process of initial training, I thought I could reuse a previous savegame...  :cry:

After lauching a fresh new game, Yalen is quietly on the bank of the lake and Dugan went back in the plain.  :grin:

Overall it is a nice modification to the map and the rebel spawns are much more fierce and challenging.   However some of the locations of the castles are MUCKED up.  For example on of the Nordic castles that starts with a T is on the mountain instead of the flatter ground.  So you will see AI trying to get to this one, but they just stay in the same spot trying to scale the mountain.  The same thing happens if you try to get to this castle, from all angles it is seemingly impossible.  So I had to revert to my original maps.txt file just to complete a quest.

There is a big bug on the mod... Most of the caravans stucked on the steppe's lake. (near the Ada Kulun) They stucked there and cant move ( Armies also)  :???:

well its safe to say this doesnt work with 1.01 if anyones wondering. Im using it with native expanded mod and i read in the thread denoting the mods that work with NE that this mod is compatable however...Theres plenty of areas on mountains that are inaccessible, Yalen is on the edge of a lake and cannot be entered (there are even npc caravans and such stuck int he lake trying to get to it).

hi i have a little problem, it's about the map the texture. I can't see the same than your screen... no sand and same grass all over the map...
(sorry for my veryyy bad english ^^)
im on 1.01
i have some graphics mod like graphics enhancement
face texture
and native improved

wow id like to say that looks pretty familiar, if you look closely you can see some of the areas that look like it came out of the original M&B, coincidence, i completely think it is. nice. i loved the old map  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom