calculating trait

Users who are viewing this thread

When you Free a Lord, When you have a Persuasion and the Lord defect his actually fraction (Both give 20 points in calculating)

Here the methods:
public static void OnLordFreed(Hero targetHero)
{
TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.NPCFreed, targetHero);
}
Edit: This method wont actually be used by other code so i think it will not work

public static void OnPersuasionDefection(Hero targetHero)
{
TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.PersuadedToDefect, targetHero);
}

Last edited:
When you Free a Lord, When you have a Persuasion and the Lord defect his actually fraction (Both give 20 points in calculating)

Here the methods:
public static void OnLordFreed(Hero targetHero)
{
TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.NPCFreed, targetHero);
}
Edit: This method wont actually be used by other code so i think it will not work

public static void OnPersuasionDefection(Hero targetHero)
{
TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Calculating, 20, ActionNotes.PersuadedToDefect, targetHero);
}
ok. another question i saw some new generation noble have fearless (+2 valor ) trait can i upgrade my valor to fearless trait. or i need to find a spouse that have valor trait so my children have a chance to get fearless trait. sorry about my english

You gain a negative 30 when you sacrifice troops and you gain valor, dependening on
1.Battle won?
2.You(r) (Party) contribution to the battle
3.how "difficult" the battle was
but i dont know if it will change to fearless since it never had happened to me

method:
public static void OnBattleWon(MapEvent mapEvent, float contribution)
{
float num = 0f;
float strengthRatio = mapEvent.GetMapEventSide(PlayerEncounter.Current.PlayerSide).StrengthRatio;
if (strengthRatio > 0.9f)
{
num = Math.Min(20f, (float)Math.Sqrt((double)mapEvent.StrengthOfSide[(int)mapEvent.GetOtherSide(PlayerEncounter.Current.PlayerSide)]) * strengthRatio);
}
int xpValue = (int)(num * contribution);
TraitLevelingHelper.AddPlayerTraitXPAndLogEntry(DefaultTraits.Valor, xpValue, ActionNotes.BattleValor, null);
}

ok. another question i saw some new generation noble have fearless (+2 valor ) trait can i upgrade my valor to fearless trait. or i need to find a spouse that have valor trait so my children have a chance to get fearless trait. sorry about my english
1000 Trait Score for Daring, 4000 for Fearless.

Back
Top Bottom