BUY IT FROM TALEWORLDS NOT FROM STEAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah that's the only way to redeem, steam code. If you want a steam code, proceed.
So, it is impossibile to just buy the game like I did with Warband, outside any platform like Steam, GoG?
I'm asking because of possible future mods - sometimes they are not patched fast enough to keep up with the game auto-patching in steam.
Maybe I'm just stuck in 2010 XD

So, it is impossibile to just buy the game like I did with Warband, outside any platform like Steam, GoG?
I'm asking because of possible future mods - sometimes they are not patched fast enough to keep up with the game auto-patching in steam.
Maybe I'm just stuck in 2010 XD
I agree with you, I was hoping to buy and download directly from TaleWorlds as I did Warband for the same reasons. Unfortunately, it's not possible right now. Only a Steam key.

I agree with you, I was hoping to buy and download directly from TaleWorlds as I did Warband for the same reasons. Unfortunately, it's not possible right now. Only a Steam key.

But do you know/have you read if it will be possible? If it is recommended - due to mods?
Again, sorry for this stupid questions, I have stayed well away from forums because I wanted everything to be kind of a surprise, but as a consequences I'm not well informed anymore XD

I don't think you should worry about mods incompatibility. For sure, during the early access period, you can't count on mods and game updates to be "stable", I guess. When it eventually comes out as full game then, due to its special features for modders, it will be easy to update the mod to the latest patch or even, when updates happen to the game, mods will stay playable. Moreover, you can play with steam updates and download settings and you internet connection in order to not get last patches if needed (and if the tale worlds doesn't force you to update).

I bought my key from greenmangaming then I felt bad and bought another key from steam, now I still feel bad and once taleworld shop opens ill buy my 3rd key from there too maybe...

Back
Top Bottom