Buildable/upgrade to castles?

Users who are viewing this thread

imado552

Sergeant at Arms
hi everyone its been a long while since i posted or said anything here but gekokujo made me worked up today
so i was thinking since i use Sado island as my base and i messed with the troops so that i have mounted and infantry and archer troops with their own armors and weapons (thank god they don't look like any other faction's troop) since they are exiled retainers after all !! and i get annoyed with some things 

--- i use Uesugi clan as my leveling or exp farming land/clan i fight them till my last man with my companion so yeah we hate each other to death and poor looters or raiders they are easy prey for both of use (serves them well they used to f*ck me so hard at the beginning of the game) but the problem is they never come to me in sado where my fort is ! they never attack me there and since i've got nothing to loss i get food from fishing there as well as my custom troops and the money (huge amounts of money i get winning huge battles using my head and greatness on the battlefield XD)so payment isn't a problem (even thought they cost a **** load of money i'm so harsh on my self) but they never attack me i'm like safe forever there i go hunting on their lands then run back to my safe place which if there is an option to make forts get attacked by enemies

and if not is there a way to make them upgrade to a big fort( i mean a castle here) with huge cost of money and resources that will take you months or weeks in the game

--- and is there a way to improve forts since they are like useless other then a safe place and resources(i mean goods) and troops can't we make them more lively with some improvements like buildable watch towers or trading houses which allows you to sell you resources or goods there rather then traveling to a close town which in my case its a hellish thing to do !

if there is any way i can do that please give a tutorial ,a link or the location where i should check it out

PS:since i like to role-play a lot i had to modify Sado scene to a real fort to get the feeling with (more then few villagers or townsmen  i think i did 4-5 or 3 per spawn points i don't quite remember but at least that way it felt lively is there any way to increase the amount of entry points added to a certain place to see if i can add some merchants to my Sado fort while messing with the menu file to add that option to the fort menu (if i can do that ) thanks and ARIGATO for you time!!

Back
Top Bottom