e1.7.1.310948
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

synida

Recruit
Summary:
I noticed that some of the character's faces in the encyclopedia has incorrectly rendered faces in the encyclopedia. I don't know much about the rendering mechanics in game development, so I won't be able to give any other extra info other then a picture of example. Although mb this one can be hardware related as well, so I share that as well.
One more thing, that it's not the only dude in the encyclopedia which has this face, so maybe 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 150 has the same issue.

How to Reproduce:
Idk, really. Can be hardware issue mb? mb textures are missing or unreadable?

Have you used cheats and if so which:
I have a mod: Adjustable Level Up Points - shouldn't affect this part of the game

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: (Evga) Nvidia geforce RTX 2080 Super
GPU Driver Version: 512.15, Release date: 03/22/2022
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 core cpu - with factory settings
RAM: GSKILL-F4-3200C14-8GFX-4x8GB - manually overlocked, stable, but its not mem related issue so shouldn't matter
Motherboard: Gigabyte x570 aorus master rev. 1.1 or 1.2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Well the OS and game running from 1, the other 3 shouldn't matter, that is a 2TB m.2 PCIE nvme ssd, I don't remember the type, mb SPCC, serial number WCT33JPD

Hey, can you please delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom