[BUG] Screwed financial management in Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Rad

Knight at Arms
I think native game in stadium as it is can be hardly played out to the end and win because financial management of v. 1.105 is still very screwed. I have altogether goddamned 160 troops altogether and I am only paying and paying and paying them. It is untenable. I have about 80 elite active troops and 80 elite garrison troops and instead I would paid a least half wages to my garrison troops I am paying full tax them. And I am paying above 7000 denars a weak. It is completely ridiculous.  I can't imagine what would happen if I have larger army and several towns. I really don't know where I would take such vast money, especially if incomes are zero here. Why? I really didn't see nor one denar from my village or castle yet although I own them quite long time already. And in towns is few money usually. Even constant plundering villages and selling seized goods can hardly cover my expenses. Something is very, very wrong with all this financial aspect of the game. Today I abandoned playing this native version 1.105 and convert to Litus mod. It seems to me it is more playable what about finance concerns.  I played native M&B and much mods and I never have any bigger problems with money. But this playing of Warband v. 1.105 is really ruining me. :cry: 

You dont need hundreds of elite units. Dont have so many, use quantity over quality. Piece of cake. The taxes from villages though I can agree is silly as hell at times.

Just use the money cheat until it's fixed? You and you only will decide how much money you will receive then so it does not have to be that much of a cheat ( What I'm saying is you can get the money you would get from your fiefs with the money cheat, and stop there if you don't like the idea of cheating)

Are you kidding from me Heimir? 160 troops altogether with my garrison are hundreds? I have to face with my 80 troops huge superiority from all sides and all the time. If you have something to do with developing of Warband so, your answer is really sad for me.  In every town there is about 300 garrison troops here! And you are trying suggested me active 80 troops is too much? You are probably gaming genius. I can defeat quadruple superiority but not with low grade soldiers.  :cry: 

Isn't it so that numbers decide wether or not a lord tries to conquer a castle/town?

herre said:
Isn't it so that numbers decide wether or not a lord tries to conquer a castle/town?
Might be, but even 300+ can and will be attacked eventually.

Had an 1813 vs 276 late yesterday and I was absolutely smashed, elite troops and all.

Marshals are much more capable of bringing lords together in warband, and you really seriously need some elite troops. At least a third if you might actually be attacked, preferably more. This'll run you well into the thousands, of course. Six villages and the town of Veluca and I still lost 2.5k every single week. Wasnt even that great a garrison. Hell, I would've lost it sooner if the marshal didnt have the entire kingdom milling around nearby the first time.

Also 2.5k of debt was just the one garrison, no standing army to speak of, and absolutely no cavalry.

This game really cannot rely on unmounted troops. Mounted troops is very powerful. I can use 60 knights to defeat  a 250+ company together with about 4 points added in tactics. However knights is really expensive.
Income from Village and castle can't get me much money. Enemy will also constantly attack your village. Actually, how can I protect all the village or town to support my troops :roll:
It seems impossible.

I am capable of having 150 troops with me now, and i want that amount tbh, this way i can lay siege to towns that occupy 300+ units and win.
What annoys me @ the moment, is that my game is totally borked for some reason;

* Whatever my income is now, i can't see it anymore due to the second page of your financial report not being shown.
On top of that, i lose 178 Denars every week, every week, thsi is clearly bugged since i gained 4 fiefs and am still on the silly 178 denars loss every week.

* Whenever i try to rsolve a dispute between 2 people they say;  "we will have to discuss this in a more pivate setting" they do that on the field, in castles EVERYWHERE!
I can't finish these quests anymore eventhough my standing with the people is great, for example , Boyar Bracha wich is my brother in law, and king yaroglek, both standings well over 40. At this point there is no reason to actually continue now because i can't gain standing with anyone unless i help them in battle wich gives 1 or 2 points.

Hugs

If they are heavily outnumbered and you join in on their side and you win you gain quite more than "1 or 2 points".

Back
Top Bottom