Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe the whole "take a walk in the streets" should just be removed for the simple purpose of keeping the mod bug free.

Cruger said:
Maybe the whole "take a walk in the streets" should just be removed for the simple purpose of keeping the mod bug free.

Nah, it would hurt gaming inmersion. Besides, about the clone thing, I find it pretty damm funny  :mrgreen: I've always thought that funny non-harming bugs (I mean, the ones which don't really have ill effects against gameplay) are something every game and mod should have.

Korinov said:
These copies are there for you not to feel too lonely or 'outstanding' when walking through a town.

Nah, talking seriously, it's not really a big issue, isn't it? I mean, they don't disturb or attack or prevent you from accessing anything, do they? (at least not more than the usual bugged doors) But there's definetly something a little odd about those copies, specially considering they somehow have fragments of dialogue from the companions in Native (or so it seems if my memory is correct).
The one in the castle and the one out of town (usually on horseback) start on the old (native) starting positions. The player now starts at a new position in town and the castle. The castle clone was already there in one of the first public versions, but the town clone is new.

Has there been some recent changes to the town's starting position of the player? Perhaps there is some hard coded part in M&B Warband what causes clones to be created at in that somewhere hardcoded starting positions when entering a town or castle..

Can't say it is bugging me though, I use it to make screenshots of myself wearing new (selfmade) outfits. This way I don't have to go through the trouble of hardly being able to zoom out on the player's character. I simply move around the clone.:grin:

Hi, congratulations and thanks for this magnificent work. I registered today because I'm experiencing a problem that is turning this new version nearly unplayable to me: one out of every two times I click the "save as" button, the game crashes. It happened also with the previous version, but it was not so bad as now... I have a dual core with 3 GB ram and a 512 graphic board, and the game never crashes during battles or in any other situation except the "save as" button. If anyone can give me a tip on what to do, I would be very thankful.

Aernuss said:
Hi, congratulations and thanks for this magnificent work. I registered today because I'm experiencing a problem that is turning this new version nearly unplayable to me: one out of every two times I click the "save as" button, the game crashes. It happened also with the previous version, but it was not so bad as now... I have a dual core with 3 GB ram and a 512 graphic board, and the game never crashes during battles or in any other situation except the "save as" button. If anyone can give me a tip on what to do, I would be very thankful.

Well, the easiest solution (for now) would be to use the "save" buttom instead of "save as". Try it and see if you still get the crashes.

If they continue, I suggest reinstalling the mod (don't worry about savegames, you won't lose them).

ok,found a bug in  o.13 version. in italy,a village called angama(dont remember the name)or something is unenterable(its in the border of papal states and kingdom of sicily)its problalby in th mountain although its on the hill ,on the grass where you could walk.but instead it just stops next to the hill(player).

Korinov said:
Well, the easiest solution (for now) would be to use the "save" buttom instead of "save as". Try it and see if you still get the crashes.

If they continue, I suggest reinstalling the mod (don't worry about savegames, you won't lose them).

I tried, but it's even worst, I guess... I find impossible to save this game. The strange is that I've been constructing my character for one game mounth without any crash and, suddenly, it crashes everytime I press the damn button... In the previous version, I could minimize the problem by saving many times, in short periods, but that's not working anymore.

Parties that try to travel from from this region using a SHIP are being stuck into the sea shore.
I came across one lord's party and 2 farmer parties that are running in place, trying to go to the sea, but they can't.
I tried to talk to them, but they still stay stuck.
Now, the same happens with the player's party - I tried to go from Pisa to Ventmiglia, but stuck on the shore. I later tried a sea trip from Albenga to Pisa, and I stuck again.

EDIT:
Hmmm... It's worst than I thought...
I am near Venice and 2 lords and 1 farmer party are also stuck... Just running in place.
I think that this issue should be dealt with swiftly, if possible, and put in a hotfix.

Hmmm... It seems that sea travelling stopped working completely in my game.
Anyone else has this problem?
If not, I will try to reinstall MB or E1200 and see what will happen.

bratfisch said:
army of clones: all of bohemia's lords got the same face.

-- already reported? nvm.

Hmmm, I'll take a look at that.

@ Drevni: I had no issues (to this point) with sea travel, try a reinstall. I'll check the map for that region anyway.

I've noticed, 100+ days in game, that no tournament has ever started. Joined a team as soon as I could and tried to lower the days needed to begin a new tournament but nothing happens. I also tried to change team but still I never recieved a single message. There is no lady in any castle yet, apparently. The "Reveal assasination plot" might be too much for me because I searched the whole village indicated in the note and haven't found a clue.  :mrgreen:
Just addind my few reports. sea travels are working fine on my game. Although, even with AI calculation on very light, the map is already pretty dam lively ^^
I mean, Tolosa now belongs to France, Paris belongs to England, Brugges (or how was it written..?) was conquered by the HRE, Barcelona was captured by Toulosan troops... a big mess if you ask me but quite enjoyable :grin:

Korinov said:
@ Drevni: I had no issues (to this point) with sea travel, try a reinstall. I'll check the map for that region anyway.
Well, first I tried a New Game, but it still wasn't possible to sea travel.
Then I haven't reinstalled the game, I just moved E1200 folder from Modules to desktop, and then returned it to Modules.
It works now. Funny thing.
I will report if it happens again.

yeah same here.i joined a noble tournament team on more than 100 days.and i have waited for a message of tournament for 2 month(not really that much[war started thanks to my suggestion])
no problems with getting stuck on shores.and could someone fix dialogues with guild master,when you ask "what caused wars in europe" ,the answer is always  with calradian(native) factions.

GodHandApostole said:
I've noticed, 100+ days in game, that no tournament has ever started. Joined a team as soon as I could and tried to lower the days needed to begin a new tournament but nothing happens. I also tried to change team but still I never recieved a single message.
If you lowered the days to the lowest amount I think I know what has happened. The option that is shown on the Mod menu is not the active option. The one active is the one that is pressed.

For instance, if there's an option like "Blood: No" it means that blood is on! if you press on the "No" it turns blood off and the menu no reads: "Blood: Yes". (i'm using an example of another mod because I don't use the Mod menu of 1200 often)

You probably have something like this "the amount of days before a tournament can begin: 5", (don't know the actual minimum in 1200) this means that the number of days currently active is actually the highest amount! that number is right before the lowest number.

That much I guessed, actually. Thank you for saying, nevertheless :smile:
No, I had it with the active option as 5 days for at least 3 months and yet I never get a tournament starting  :???:
I trying setting the default option for the other 50 days but still no tournament happening ever.. sure I keep myself busy with wars but I'd like the income from winning tournaments every now and then.

Everytime I join an arena fight I can't see the guy wether I win or lose. Unless I exit the town. Very annoying... I don't know if this was supposed to be fixed or not but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom