Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can turn, but the movement is minuscule, almost not noticeable.  I really only play Europe 1200 for warband, so I don't know if that is specific to DeathCam feature in general, or only here.

Brubar said:
Count DeMonet said:
There is one problem with the death-cam: it is not tied to the terrain in any way.  It allows you to move higher and also to pass through the ground .  Battles look distinctively odd from a worm's perspective.  :wink:
i can move it (higher lower right left) but cannot turn it with my mouse, it simply doesnt work

"get_shader failed for: water_shader_mud_high" error while loading Textures. Tried putting Shades on Low in Preferences, no luck...

Wow, I had no idea that Evora was so wealthy!  :shock:

That's an interesting game there too.  A lord of Iberia who is at war with the Scots?  I guess someone has been raiding caravans...

Yes that was also strange.. I didn't raid any caravans, the only interactions with the scots was marrying a scottish girl.. And some time after that my king declared war on them..

Another strange thing that happened was, while on peace with the Almohads, i started to attack them.. My king was upset with me but i continued.. I now have conquered 4 castles and 1 city but both countries are still at peace.. strange..

miguelcaldeira said:
Yes that was also strange.. I didn't raid any caravans, the only interactions with the scots was marrying a scottish girl.. And some time after that my king declared war on them..

Another strange thing that happened was, while on peace with the Almohads, i started to attack them.. My king was upset with me but i continued.. I now have conquered 4 castles and 1 city but both countries are still at peace.. strange..

I'm guessing the Scots were raiding your kingdom's caravans, since it was your king who declared war.  The Scots do seem to have a penchant for preying on neutral merchantmen.  If you go to the faction screen and look at their diplomatic info, I bet you will see that it says a bunch of 'X is at peace with Scotland, but they may go to war soon over caravans being attacked" messages.  I'm guessing your king just got pushed too far...

As for the Almohads not declaring war, I have seen that behavior too, only with the HRE.  It seems that they know that you are not acting on behalf of your king, and only go after you, and your king doesn't back you up.  If you want to start a war, the best thing to do is wait for one of the other lords to give you the 'raid two of their caravans to start a war' quest.  This will get a kingdom-wide conflict going.  :mrgreen:

Tried looking over the full thread but didn't notice if this has been reported.  Permanent truce, they never expire.  Every day it just stays at 40 for each faction.  Joined order of Santiago , captured castles but could never recruit Santiago troops,just Aragon.  Order factions can hold towns ? I captured Avignon and it got awarded to me.  You start out on your own horse in every pitfight, is this normal ? Makes it prty much impossible to lose most of them.  Avignon defense points are wierd. The melee defenders back away from the entry point, making it easy to go in yourself and kill all archers on left side , also place all your troops on the wall and then attack on even footing.

Gorukha said:
  You start out on your own horse in every pitfight, is this normal ? Makes it prty much impossible to lose most of them. 

The pitfights use whatever you have equipped.  If you want to fight on foot, you just need to unequip your horse and put it in the party inventory.

Not sure if this has been posted or not, tryd to search but was hard to see since i search in all mod topic's.
Norwegian lords get stuck betwean aalesund and molde right by the waterfront(closer to aalesund then molde), did try to send em to a specific location and he said "alright" but he could not move from the spot. worst part is that the marshal that got stuck and have now called all the lords there  :mad:

i have a huge problem with the game.wheni check my inventory,the plasce where i shoud be in(picture of player with his equips) is full of starnge letters(problably greek[im not greek])or  a huge box of white colour.i can though see the shadow of player when the letters are there.same goes with my party any unit i check is  either letters or white box.any suggestions?

edit:fixed it i had  my game run on directx7 directx9 fixed it :grin:

I've got a weird problem: there's nothing in the towns except the first one I enter: no tavern, no shops, nothing, I can only go to the fortress or enter the town center where there's nothing except my clone  :???:
Anyone know how to solve that ?

I was besieging the castle of Storudway and received an  Err three times. each time it made me restart the siege, I was able to take it just do not understand the Err. It went so quickly I was unable to record it sorry.

Secondly the rations are getting consumed rather quickly even with a small group. Not really sure what is up with this.

If any of this is not new I do apologize I am new to moding. I greatly enjoy your version of the game, I love this time period.

Thank you for your time.
The End!

im playing as almohad.anyway the war between england and france was being quite big,french took the city of poitiers(sorry if wrong)and english took rennes. 2 days after capture of rennes english and french made a peace.but 1 day after that the french started to siege rennes back.wtf,and the english did nothing.then after the starting of the siege french stopped,and after 3 days of that they started to siege again.and after another day they stopped.like how in peace could they attack

I have noticed some mistakes concerning the helmets:
- some inaccurate (at least for the mod period) Native's helmets are still in the markets (the horned great helm, some Nord helmets, etc.).
- my old ugly and awful nasal helmet (arab_helmet in the .brf files) is still there. It should be replaced by my new nasal_helmet.
- my Castillan helm should disable the head, like Native's great helm. Otherwise it is deformed, there is clipping between the helm and the head, etc.
- my helmets whose coifs hide the mouth should disable beards, otherwise these latters will surpass the coifs.
- Iberian_phrygian_helmet is heraldic, whereas it should not. There is other cases like that I think.
- simple_phrygian_helmet lacks its coif.
:wink:

I think I found a new bug: I found a copy of my character when talking a way in the streets of Paris (in disguise). I adressed him as 'sire'.

Edit: Also, when I tab out, I automatically moved to a tournament window to participate.

These copies are there for you not to feel too lonely or 'outstanding' when walking through a town.

Nah, talking seriously, it's not really a big issue, isn't it? I mean, they don't disturb or attack or prevent you from accessing anything, do they? (at least not more than the usual bugged doors) But there's definetly something a little odd about those copies, specially considering they somehow have fragments of dialogue from the companions in Native (or so it seems if my memory is correct).

Back
Top Bottom