Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that this is a Diplomacy bug but I can no longer change my residence.

Of course my current game bridges several Native releases and Diplomacy updates (I started in June and now I am at day 1500 something).

Changing residences worked well while I was a vassal and when I finally decided to move the capital as king after having conquered a strategically better placed city it no longer worked. I have the tools and wool cloth in my household, the proper menu options show up, wife says she is going to move and a couple of days later I still find here in the old place.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Is there a way to change the residence vai the save file? Being stuck in Khudan with an empire that stretches across half the continent is extremely annoying.

Thanks

T.

Tegetthoff said:
I am not sure that this is a Diplomacy bug but I can no longer change my residence.

Of course my current game bridges several Native releases and Diplomacy updates (I started in June and now I am at day 1500 something).

Changing residences worked well while I was a vassal and when I finally decided to move the capital as king after having conquered a strategically better placed city it no longer worked. I have the tools and wool cloth in my household, the proper menu options show up, wife says she is going to move and a couple of days later I still find here in the old place.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Is there a way to change the residence vai the save file? Being stuck in Khudan with an empire that stretches across half the continent is extremely annoying
I've got the same problem with 2.8.
Try to change it not via wife, but via menu in the desired city (velvet+tools).
For me this helped :smile:

Aha, I tried it with velvet and tools but it didn´t work. Is it more than one velvet and one tools?

There is a confusion in the text messages anyway:

Wife says: get me two wool cloth and tools
Player answers: yes, I´ll get two linen and tools
And it it is from city it is (one?) velvet and tools

Thanks for the tip

T.

Does this work with the steam Warband? installing it just gave me red spam of script errors on any action. Meeting a guild master, in a fight etc.

nm i just reinstalled the module and its ok atm.

I captured Veluca from Swadians and Rhodoks used their chance to get it back. I left there all my men and ran away.

Kingdom of Rhodoks have taken Veluca from Kingdom of Veluca.
-5910 denars removed from treasury.
You got 1431653795 denars.
Your last fief was captured and you lost 2/3 of your treasury.

So...I have now 143 millions of denars... is there any way to get rid of them or hide a treasury on some pirate island?

Taktikus said:
I captured Veluca from Swadians and Rhodoks used their chance to get it back. I left there all my men and ran away.

So...I have now 143 millions of denars... is there any way to get rid of them or hide a treasury on some pirate island?

weird

Taktikus said:

Looks like a problem with negative numbers in the treasury.

As for the pirate island, you could export your character, then edit the file to reduce the amount of money, and import the character back.

Hey, I'm having a problem with the battle continuation. When I die, tab does not let me leave the battle, it just says the "there are enemys nearby". Also disabling the battle continuation from the camp menu doesnt seem to work.

May I also suggest that arrow keys be brought back to control the death camera. I'm playing with laptop and its annoying to have to press Fn to be able to control the camera.

Thanks!

Bug with emissary missions:
After sendind an emissary I'm getting this error:
Code:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2322: Invalid Troop ID; LINE NO: 2:
At dialog condition:
dlga_minister_emissary_dispatch:minister_diplomatic_dispatch_confirm.1.
At dialog condition:
dlga_minister_emissary_dispatch:minister_diplomatic_dispatch_confirm.1.
Marnid left the party.

But error appears not every time. Here are conditions:
It always associated only with my high persuasion skilled emissaries: Marnid and Katrin.
It always associated with missions to ask for non-aggression pact or recognition
If I periodically send gift (horses) with my other party members error never appears.
But even with Marnid and Katrin it appears not every time, about 1 time to 2.
I believed the problem is that Marnid or Katrin were in the bottom of my party list but after moving them up error have appeared again.
This bug not affects gameplay (?), at least companion returns from mission.

And another issue: when I build improvement via court staff, I'm getting default price and building time even if I have skilled engineer in the party. Is it a bug or feature?
Having skilled engineer in party drastically decreases price and, that even more important, construction time. Utility of construction feature via staff member in current conditions looks quite needless, imho.

Ilwuen said:
Hey, I'm having a problem with the battle continuation. When I die, tab does not let me leave the battle, it just says the "there are enemys nearby". Also disabling the battle continuation from the camp menu doesnt seem to work.

May I also suggest that arrow keys be brought back to control the death camera. I'm playing with laptop and its annoying to have to press Fn to be able to control the camera.

Thanks!

A correction. Disabling the death cam works, resets to 'enabled' after a reload.

I just would like to ask again whether nobody else has problems shifting the court as king.

I tried with velvet (lots of velvet just to be sure) from the intended location and the option to move did not appear (just "hold off"). I tried to fire my wife as minister and then move her - also to no avail.

If it is a question of having moved across to many versions - fine. If not, I would appreciate a fix.

The dialogue is definitely a bit confused (see above: wife demands wool cloth and husband promises to bring linen - Looking at how I take care of my wife´s shopping lists in RL, this might be WAD...).

Thanks

T.

Tegetthoff said:
I just would like to ask again whether nobody else has problems shifting the court as king.

I tried with velvet (lots of velvet just to be sure) from the intended location and the option to move did not appear (just "hold off"). I tried to fire my wife as minister and then move her - also to no avail.

If it is a question of having moved across to many versions - fine. If not, I would appreciate a fix.

As king you have to move your court via the menu entry 'Move your court here' which is native code. Via spouse you can only move the location where she will appear. However I guess this is overriden if you have a court.

Tegetthoff said:
The dialogue is definitely a bit confused (see above: wife demands wool cloth and husband promises to bring linen - Looking at how I take care of my wife´s shopping lists in RL, this might be WAD...).

going to fix that.

Waihti, thanks for the reply.

Since I cannot read the code (or have not yet learned to do so): how many velvet is required? I have two plus one tool, in the household. The only option I get is "hold off". Can Diplomacy override this in some way, or interfere?

The move the court from the wife "works". I get the correct menu options, tools and wool cloth are consumed wife says "I´ll move, may take some time" but the court does not move.

I am using latest WB (1.131) and latest Diplomacy (3.1), proper re-install of Diplomacy module upon upgrading to 1.131.

Thanks

T.

Tegetthoff said:
Since I cannot read the code (or have not yet learned to do so): how many velvet is required?
I have two plus one tool, in the household. The only option I get is "hold off". Can Diplomacy override this in some way, or interfere?

One tool one velvet in the player inventory.

Tegetthoff said:
The move the court from the wife "works". I get the correct menu options, tools and wool cloth are consumed wife says "I´ll move, may take some time" but the court does not move.

As I said, moving the court via wife is not possible you have to use the menu entry. Maybe I should deactivate the option for kings.

Waihti said:
Tegetthoff said:

As I said, moving the court via wife is not possible you have to use the menu entry. Maybe I should deactivate the option for kings.

Waihti. I have been working on many Wife's dialogs and moving court via wife might be possible, using a modified "establish_court" menu. (it is still a work in progress thought).

Trying to run it with the combined landscape pack and get this when the game is loading to get into the main menu:

get_object_ failed for body bo_small_tree_fm

cant load my save game. i wasnt in a faction and all of a sudden it crashed and when i try to load it crashes. awesome.

edit: thank god for the extra save game.. just used the earlier save file. idk what that was but i was hellla mad

AndreSo said:
Trying to run it with the combined landscape pack and get this when the game is loading to get into the main menu:

get_object_ failed for body bo_small_tree_fm

I fixed this by copying the landscape files into the diplomacy folders. Didn't have my save game when starting the game with the diplomacy module but created a folder called diplomacy in the save game folder and copied my native save into and that worked =) Incredible how I've just wildly copied and moved stuff to combined two mods but it's working perfectly and with my old native save and all.

"RGL Error: Hash vector failed at index -1"

This when leaving a castle right after sending out a recruiter and a 7 men troop patrol heading for my city. Possible to fix? If not its a complete game breaker for me as the save autosaved just after leaving the castle. Had played perfectly for hours before using those options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom