Bug reports and complaints topic

Users who are viewing this thread

erm about the download link, i download it succesfully, but it says this format is not browsable.
i use stuffit download thing

Hey guys,  dunno if this problem is primarily from the mod itself or the diplomacy add on. But once you are "unconscious" and try tab out it says. " unable to retreat due to enemies nearby". So you wait, but... Even once your side has won and you try tab out it still says enemies nearby...??

I think its a glitch. Just letting you guys know. Furthermore, yes the font is awesome! But a tad hard to read haha but nevertheless awesome mod.

I fount what is potentially two in game bugs, or what Im assuming as bugs.

First off, if you tell your constable to train recruits, and you leave for a while, especially somewhere far away and come back, he appears to "forget" to continue to train the troops, even if there's treasury money.  This becomes incredibly annoying because then you have to tell him again to train recruits, and if you go too far again, he forgets, also if you go back into the castle soon after telling him to train the recruits, even if you haven't went far from the castle at all, he still forgets and you must tell him AGAIN to train troops.

The second bug I believe is a bug, is that I've got an independent kingdom set up, and it's all fine and dandy until the holy roman empire comes and takes the castle that my counsel is at.  So I lose my primary castle that holds the counsel, but one of my vassals lets me use his castle as the new place that my counsel can form.  I go to the new primary castle, and I only have my minister, so I tell him him to hire me a new constable and financial advisor.  I wait a few days and go back, and theres no constable, no advisor, and I go back to see if I can still hire staff, and I can.  It constantly takes out the 10-20 cash for them, but then they never show up at my primary castle that my counsel are supposed to meet at. I've tried it multiple times, left the castle, and stayed at the castle, and it always loops back where I can hire a constable and a financial advisor, but it never delivers them to me now matter how many times I pay the 10-20 cash to the minister, and it's the same person that's recommended each time for each position if that helps.

These appear like bugs to me but I could be wrong.

There are really nice animations for standing pikemen and halberdiers what about make them have some purpouse? Would it be possible to adapt spear bracing script so that pikes would be used like lances? That if you stand you can brace it against ground for example by pressing X and stop or kill a horse or something similar.

On the other hand stopping any galloping horse by thrusting with no harm to pikeman seems silly, at least to me. :smile:

I have played the new version for a couple of hours now. I do like the new font and i hope it will stay like this. One thing that I'm more concerned is the current armor/weapon balance. I think it needs some rebalancing. The other is somehow awkward direct slashing with sword/axe which is many times non  effective or it gives strange back bump motion.
Till now I didn't noticed any bugs (like I said, I just started playing it) besides the really obvious companions and others interaction text, which your team is already aware of.

Oh, I did found a floating training sword in...I can't remember the name right now but its the most southern town of HRE:
mb16.jpg

And the neck:
mb12.jpg

Do you mean overhand cut? It allways bounces off especially with one handed swords or axes. I think its animation that is responsible for that. Its quite frustrating as it effectively takes one possible attack direction away. :mrgreen:

Satrapold87 said:
right just a small question.how do i get Austrian horsemen? they'r swiss troops right?
regards

Austrian riders only for the AI  :razz:

Pogo said:
I have played the new version for a couple of hours now. I do like the new font and i hope it will stay like this. One thing that I'm more concerned is the current armor/weapon balance. I think it needs some rebalancing. The other is somehow awkward direct slashing with sword/axe which is many times non  effective or it gives strange back bump motion.
Till now I didn't noticed any bugs (like I said, I just started playing it) besides the really obvious companions and others interaction text, which your team is already aware of.

Oh, I did found a floating training sword in...I can't remember the name right now but its the most southern town of HRE:
mb16.jpg

And the neck:
mb12.jpg

Well.
We make the patch and the revision of the balance

dochtorgajo said:
Do you mean overhand cut? It allways bounces off especially with one handed swords or axes. I think its animation that is responsible for that. Its quite frustrating as it effectively takes one possible attack direction away. :mrgreen:

Yes. The more I play the more I get frustrated because this is the attack I use the most, especially while on horseback...and I spend usually most of the time fighting from the horseback. For me it really takes a lot from the gameplay, sadly.

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Satrapold87 said:
right just a small question.how do i get Austrian horsemen? they'r swiss troops right?
regards

Austrian riders only for the AI  :razz:

Pogo said:

mb16.jpg

And the neck:
mb12.jpg

Well.
We make the patch and the revision of the balance

Would it be possible to change also the one handed animation. While I think the two handed, polearms and range weapons animation are OK, the one handed is in my opinion just not functioning like it should and is also somehow awkward. I think it takes a lot from the gameplay.

And what about a more in depth gameplay, like using more from Diplomacy mod. Did you also tried the pre-battle orders and deployment mod. It's quite interesting.

A troop tree would be also nice.

First two version seems like animations and unit stats were taken from original MB. Id say there will be functioning cuts and better and more realistic item stats but we need to give it some time. :smile: Once it is done we can complain what isnt right. :grin:

Hey there, the mod looks promising, but when I load it up, I get an RGL error.
It says: Unable to open texture file - 1armoured_horse_spec.dds. (and other random armored horse files)

Maybe I installed it wrong? Hmm.

Still having the issues with the constable and the financial advisor not showing up anywhere else if you lose your home base/castle to the enemies. It keeps on taking the money to hire them and you never get them afterwards.  I'm not sure if its because you lose your base, they get captured or what, but Miles nor the other dude will come back, and this time around I did it while under vassalage, this gets incredibly annoying since if i wanna do anything I haveta start my game all over again.

Christo92 said:
Hey there, the mod looks promising, but when I load it up, I get an RGL error.
It says: Unable to open texture file - 1armoured_horse_spec.dds. (and other random armored horse files)

Maybe I installed it wrong? Hmm.

Delete mod
Unpack again Knights the last battle (v2)
This texture is in the folder. What it fails or does not install correctly mod

If there are problems on falling windows 7
There is a solution to the problems here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Hi there, congratulations to a great mod.

Here are my opinions:

1) From a horse archer point of view, there are Hunter Bow, Short Bow and Strong Bow. While the Strong Bow is the most expensive, there is no reason I found so far to go for it's lower status and higher cost and requirement.

2) Flying trees - This problem seem to have been reported, where you could run into what seems to be an invisible tree, but it's actually flying in the air :smile:

3) Minor factions lacking - this is just my view, I found that although the most fun is to join or establish your own faction to conquere the lands, but I think there could be more minor factions beside Forest Bandits, Freelance Baloran and such.

romeo_longsword said:
Hi there, congratulations to a great mod.

Here are my opinions:

2) Flying trees - This problem seem to have been reported, where you could run into what seems to be an invisible tree, but it's actually flying in the air :smile:
In patch try to fix

In the patch will be new models
917fa65b43e3.jpg

9682e7631970.jpg

0b05bc3f84b8.jpg

Anyone know a workaround for my problem? >.>, I've posted about it two different times in this thread with no response while everyone else's stuff gets answered >.<, I just want my constable and advisor back if I lose my home castle >.<.

i'v noticed thst some of the one and one-and-a-half hand swords don't appear by characters side when equipped.and is it only me or is the armet a bit small?oh and what about adding a katzbalger into the game?and a houndskull bascinet would be nice.  you could think about adding the Austrian horsemen as a recruitable unit too.hm and what about creating a Landsknecht unit-  elite Imperial infantry...but that's all up to you.
regards

Back
Top Bottom