In Progress Bug Report 1.2.0Beta: Integer overflow influence for army cohesion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Some kind of overflow bug with influence, where trying to mend army cohesion costs negative influence, resulting in a silly amount of influence.
How to Reproduce: Not sure, but this army had been going for a while, multiple battles, and I had used influence to keep it going. The last event before this issue happened, was that I engaged an army, but retreated after I got knocked out as it was too close a call. Army is one of my clan (free) rest are ordinary vassals from other clans.
*EDIT* I made a save before attempting to press the button. Issue is gone when reloading this save. Reloading a save created after the bug also removes the issue.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No, mods are installed, but none have been enabled in launcher for the 1.2.0 beta.

Scene Name (if related): Campaign Map

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Yeah image didn't accept imgur or steam, so I have linked directly to the steam screenshot.
Incase that doesn't work. The value of importance is that boosting cohesion costs -214748368 influence. I could also press this button several times without producing a crash, so thats good.
Computer Specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

GPU:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver v.531.79

CPU:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

RAM:
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32,0 GB

Motherboard:
BaseBoard Product PRIME Z270-A

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom