[Bug?] Quest to follow marshall not deactivating itself when there is no war

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically Swadia was at war with Nord when I was following the Marshall, then when peace happened the quest to follow the Marshall didn't cancel, so was stuck staying around the Marshall or quest going in auto failure, so I sticked around for like a weeks and it didn't cancel. So finaly decide to cancel it myself.

Would it be possible to make that quest cancel itself when there is no more war or at least make the canceling of follow Marshall don't cost any reputation with him if canceled outside of war ?

I had to follow the marshall even when he was defeated in battle and all the other lords ran off. :sad:

So yeah maybe make it end a bit quicker. :razz:

I had to follow Boyar Vashilin, the marshal, around for quite some time before he finally gathered the rest of the lords and went on an offensive.

So far, I had to cancel that quest twice. The longest I was following a marshal was a month and a half I think. That included patrolling his realm and accompanying him to feasts and such :neutral:

RAD_X said:
So far, I had to cancel that quest twice. The longest I was following a marshal was a month and a half I think. That included patrolling his realm and accompanying him to feasts and such :neutral:

It also very annoying when all he does is roam around is own fief and your own happen to be on other side of the kingdom, so cannot go take care of it without cancelling.

Whats not fixed is when you get the message from the marshall saying you are good enough to go do your own thing to help the campainge or follow his army. You still have to follow him or it auto fails you despite what the marshall said. I know this is a bug, it contridicts what the marshall said.

Back
Top Bottom