Bug List

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoltverd

Recruit
- Dancing trees.. (they don't sway... I went close to one of them and it was moving in the earth... wtf??)
- Screen tearing.
- Campaign map glitches. (try zooming in where it says "Frise", it starts disappearing by parts... like it was sinking)
- Strange water in the ports... Sometimes the waves wont look like waves... Instead they look like poodles connected to the sea by a small water arm...
- Torches that look like giants balls of light... (I took a screenshot, you can see it in my profile)
- Poor AI.
- EVERY BATTLE there is ONE, yes, just ONE guy hiding. Nowhere to be found... To win battles alone i have to cheat to kill him in the distance, or only fight until i have recruits that magically know where to run and kill him...
- The music randomly starts and stops...
- Some of the story is missing... IN THE VERY BEGINNING. After you recruit 15 men, and seek the guy in the meadhall you have a conversation with him... Suddenly the cam goes to your face (you are talking supposedly) but there is no message... After that it goes to the guy again and tells you he don't trust you even if you call him friend... Clearly there is a screen missing, a dialogue screen missing here.
- When you go to buy horses many of them (specially the ponies) look withe and textureless.
- When you use the spear your hand will deform...
- No shield bashing... Ok this i am not sure if is a bug, but you had it in brytenwalda... And the DLC was developed by the same people... Why not include it?
- Many missing features (same as above... I'm not sure)

Personally I've had:

-Glitching Music that plays for a few seconds then stops.
-Disappearing water during battles.
-Extremely bad fps on the campaign map.
-Constant crashes to desktop.
-The 'one guy hiding' glitch in-battle.

-It seems that when characters die, their hands are forcefully moved to the crotch area of the character model (center point of the model perhaps?). Resulting to a very deformed/stretched forearm or detached hand.

-Randomly creates a refuge when resting troops.
-No new bandit/thief spawns after the first day.
-Spawns for new characters might be on uninhabited islands.

-Tactics menu whilst in battle is VERY clunky:
>the cursor seems to reappear every now and then when going back to normal mode. (the cursor isn't suppose to be visible when not in tactics menu)
>While in 1st person, using the tactics menu causes your character's head to disappear.

-In battle:
>It seems orders on troops are being overridden by AI commands to form a rank, causing a delay in following player's command. (speculation)

-This:
182D379C859CED078CB39024A9FF2AB2189A0687

I was actually thinking about taking the job, but then found it hard to find a place where I can make myself comfortable, get a drink and accommodation...

ajikan said:
-Randomly creates a refuge when resting troops.
-No new bandit/thief spawns after the first day.
-Spawns for new characters might be on uninhabited islands.

Man, I thought this was just my imagination. But yeah, I think you are right. I'm at around day 40 in sandbox mode and I can't seem to find thieves, or really ANYTHING besides Lords and trade caravans.

This must be a bug.

- Getting transported after defeat as prisoner behind the river SW of Vles Inge Terp, from where there is no way back via land (no bridge across river, map "ends" around the spot).

- Village chief's recruit permit costs 300 and I'm able to get it even without any money (0).

- Troops don't seem to follow any commands in battle, charge/hold/etc.

- The game seems to lose focus temporalily during new game setup: Back and Continue - buttons are not clickable for a while (alt-tabbing usually helps). In the same screen "Autosave" - feature not selectable.

Game crashes sometimes when i enter in Dorestand;
I attacked a group of bandits, killed all and taked then as prisioners (zombies?),
in another fight, 3 rufians survived and the capture/recruit screen not appeared.

and forgive my english, its buggy too  :grin:

- Early in the game I went to Ribe and had a conversation with a Traveller in the Mead Hall and when I tried to Tab out the game froze.
- Fix the dancing trees!!!! I am getting seasick during battles in wooded areas.  Having the leaves move around is fine but having the trunk of the tree move in one direction while the top of tree moves in the other is not a good look!

okay this one is just ****ed up...

- i was trying to use a ferry station, and in the middle of crossing it, my transportferry got stuck in the water (no ship icon, it was a horse walking on the water... and it got stuck for some reason) , the time of day kept changing but everything else was just stuck, i couldnt access my inventory or my army or my quest reports, nothing... it just wouldnt react to my mouse. So i alt+f4 the game, so i wouldnt save&exit while being in a bug. Then i restarted and now for some (id bloody know why) reason, my view is stuck the same as before, now with the difference i am viewing some lord with a 250 man army, who was near to the ferry station i last tried to use ( some west saexon lord). I am stuck as if u are while seatravelling by paid transport (u cant watch anything else of the map, ur view just follows ur transporter), only watching this lord move around ... i can access my character info, but the rest doesnt react to my mouse (neither inventory, nor army nor anything). It is as if  i am his prisoner and i have to follow him around watching what he is doing all the time and zoomed in as well for some arsed reason. Nothing helps. If this continues, 200 ingame days of playing have been for nothing...

Asulador said:
-It seems that when characters die, their hands are forcefully moved to the crotch area of the character model (center point of the model perhaps?). Resulting to a very deformed/stretched forearm or detached hand.

linked images for this issue: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320111.0.html

Also being stuck at the Odin's cave encounter;
you can get stuck in conversation with Bodo and I tried to avoid this by pressing TAB to leave, bodo not in my party, no opportunity to re-enter the cave.

The main bug I've encountered is the "Dancing Tree".
This is funny, but really weird. The tree is blown by the wind as leaves are. It just makes you feel being on another planet!

Also find new bug with Fiefs (village)
Whenever week ends my reputation with that village reduces because taxes are set to high and we cant set them to low or normal thats the reason why they should add a npc that would let us choose like on other mods.

shadowtwinz said:
Also find new bug with Fiefs (village)
Whenever week ends my reputation with that village reduces because taxes are set to high and we cant set them to low or normal thats the reason why they should add a npc that would let us choose like on other mods.

@shadowtwinz, if you find a bug you can post it on the support forum. Remember to first read the sticky thread that explains what to do.

If you want to make a suggestion there is a sticky thread for that.

Cheers

(this thread is dead, maybe a moderator could lock it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom