BUG in battle *please help*

Users who are viewing this thread

eladyank

Regular
when i enter a battle, the screen goes crazy!
its showing blue and red stripes and its very bothering i have MB warband 1.134 and SOD 2.4
at first it didnt do it but after about 30 minutes it started with a script eror (that i dont recall what is wrote.. :sad:)
another thing; i didnt reinstall the game because i dont wanna loose my saved game.. is there a folder for the saved game? can i copy the saved game, reinstall the game and than paste the saved game and continune the campaign?
please help!
(if someone could explain to me how to upload pictures to the topic i would post some..)

could u send me a link to the 3.0b?
another thing is it better? what should i wait for the 3.8 or the 3.0b?

Computica said:
Use 3.0B instead or wait a few days (If I don't finish today :roll:) for the 3.8 release...

What're the big updates we can expect in 3.8? Hopefully a fix to the lords not being recruitable?

A whole new module this time around. I've made a load of improvements that aren't even mentioned on the features list.

@Gafgar
I'm actually working on the mod right now. You'll actually have to explore the new features on your own. Most will be visible to the player at first but more of them are behind the scenes and will only be spotted after several hours of playing. The only reason this isn't 4.0 is because I didn't add the mercenary contractors to the court staff yet. This is a solid game this time around though. It'll also have MP support.

Computica said:
A whole new module this time around. I've made a load of improvements that aren't even mentioned on the features list.

@Gafgar
I'm actually working on the mod right now. You'll actually have to explore the new features on your own. Most will be visible to the player at first but more of them are behind the scenes and will only be spotted after several hours of playing. The only reason this isn't 4.0 is because I didn't add the mercenary contractors to the court staff yet. This is a solid game this time around though. It'll also have MP support.

Sweeeeet.

If I can get some money to spare I'll have to start donating to this project.

Back
Top Bottom