Resolved Bug : Borrowed troops cannot be sent back to complete quest when current party size exceeds limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

John001

Recruit
See attached save file.

Description : Troop limit in party exceeded (237/234) with 10 Borrowed Troops being in that party with their experience needed to upgrade them being 6/10. To level them up quickly before desertion could kick in (at midnight) engaged 9 looters and had the 10 Borrowed Troops kill them all, after which 10/10 were ready to be leveled up and be sent back and the quest resolved. However, after upgrading them, pressing ''Done'' to exit the party screen (paying for the upgrades and triggering the prompt ''Do you want to send them back'') I had to first click away the notification ''You are exceeding the limit troop size''. Somehow it interferes with the quest actually resolving and you getting rid of them from your party. Even the quest log does not recognize the Borrowed Troops now got upgraded to Veteran Borrowed Troops. I reloaded the save, kicked 3 troops from the party, bringing party size to 234/234 and then went into party screen again and upgraded them and it worked as intended : quest resolved and troops out of party, bringing party size to 224/234.

Save file is my party being 237/234 and having the experience to upgrade all of the Borrowed Troops. Live version of the game. Use following mods : AttributePerLevel, FixHolding, HideoutPartyLimitRemoved25, KaosesPartySizes, Modlib, Recruitable, SettlementIcons, SmithStaminaRegenPatch, TournamentXPanded, VsMod_NoWorkshopLimit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom