[BSC] 6v6 bullet's cup | Knockout stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations WV on taking the win in the loser tournament bracket. Still proud of NNN for making it that far in their first tournament (with this new line-up).

Good luck to FTW and Malta tonight, and thanks Apollo for covering it, hopefully it should be a good one.

It was a really nice and chill tourney. Congrats WV for winning the friendly cup. I wish I could have played with NNN until the end but I am still proud to be a NW God without having ever played it  :fruity:

Malta 7 - 8 FTW

mJjkW7K.jpg
fI7FcBP.jpg
wJbWTej.jpg
2DAgWJz.jpg

GG, thanks for the game, thanks for the stream Apollo, I hope we get to fight again in the finals.

wp ciiges, my 100club bro

Thanks for a really nice match lads,

Thanks to Kane & Scarta for commentating with me and Robin & Vincent for giving us streamer on the server!

Also go watch this for Darklight pls! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTIRvKerWo

Should be able to cover both Malta vs Swadia + The winner vs FTW! Hope they will be as exciting as this match!

Grand Finals

The Grand Final Fixtures will be decided via a Pick/Ban system. It will work as shown below. The factions for the first map are Rhodoks versus Swadia and the factions for the second map are Sarranids versus Vaegirs. You have to pick one open and one closed map.

FTW1. Ban
Swadia2. Ban
Swadia3. Ban
FTW4. Ban
FTW1. Pick
Swadia2. Pick

We please you to do it via Steam and send it to me or post it here. The randomized faction on Winterburg is Nords. The map pool is viewable in the spoiler below.

ClosedOpen
Fort of HonourCastellum
Mountain FortressWaterfall
Naval OutpostFrosthaven
VerlorenReveran Village
Legacy TownRiver Village

If any streamer is willed to stream, we would appreciate it. Good luck to both teams.

Could stream it, last match I really didn't have time mixed between fell asleep since I didn't sleep for two days and had some personal issues sorry about that to the people who was looking forward to the stream. Should be able to stream this next one as long as 'I am told a few days before' rather than on the day thanks.

Back
Top Bottom