Broadcasting live the final match!

Do you want this?

• Yes! yes! YES!

Votes: 75 94.9%
  • NO! (post here why!)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it wil lbe fantastic, and can bring a lot of fans to the league (if video-operator will do the best)!

And i dont really worry about spectating or smthng that. it's more about paranoia (imho).

Warband in most rounds doesnt give an opportunity to take a clear advantage because of spectator-spy...

I will broadcast only if both teams agree. Also, I will spectate like a normal player so they can't actually see the whole scene. I don't know, Ill think of something to remove this paranoia :smile:

Arcas Nebun said:
I will broadcast only if both teams agree. Also, I will spectate like a normal player so they can't actually see the whole scene. I don't know, Ill think of something to remove this paranoia :smile:

The camera could be in the fixed spectator position until the fighting starts. That way tactics wont be easy to see or report, while viewers still can see what is the most interesting: the actual fighting. Once the close combat starts, the use of any reports from stream-viewers are probably minimal.

SCGavin said:
Arcas Nebun said:

The camera could be in the fixed spectator position until the fighting starts. That way tactics wont be easy to see or report, while viewers still can see what is the most interesting: the actual fighting. Once the close combat starts, the use of any reports from stream-viewers are probably minimal.

Awaiting oppinions on this idea.

If the timing is ok, I could sit in the teamspeaks if you want. I'm not affiliated with any EU clans. The only problem is, the people might not be speaking english, so I would have no idea what they're saying :grin:

Why do it live? Just record it. If you do it live people only get one chance to watch. Record it and I can watch it on my own time.

Mr.X said:
Why do it live? Just record it. If you do it live people only get one chance to watch. Record it and I can watch it on my own time.

Because there are like 62 ppl that want it live, lol XD. Btw, I don't have that many slots for my channel XD. Does XFire has more slots for viewers?

You should do it live stream and record it also, its first ENPL final i think it would be cool to record it. It will make ENPL more popular

Kazak_Russkij said:
You should do it live stream and record it also, its first ENPL final i think it would be cool to record it. It will make ENPL more popular
It will be strange for me, if such teams as 22nd, IG, Ref wil lnot accept it.

Yes, it will be small disadvantage of spectating 9btw equal for both teams), but also we will get our matches, recorded for history.

I think its much greater advantage.

Arcas Nebun said:
Lol, just look at the poll, if so many people will actually try to watch the match, I won't have enough slots  :???: (i have max 50 slots).
Well, if 22nd or IG or any other clan plays in the final match, the players of those clan won't watch the match with your method :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom