Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YourStepDad said:
On a brighter side, here's some pictures I managed to capture. Nothing too grand, but it is awesome to see lines of pikes and musketeers in formation.

cn95W.jpg

ZFB7e.jpg
izpNB.jpg

toMl1.jpg
YBFex.jpg
AGvXQ.jpg

cKP80.jpg

m2wxe.jpg

9kY3K.jpg

5BBD-.jpg

dKeBb.jpg
vPL_g.jpg

I'm not picky, and I'm definitely joining the next event. :smile:

Nice pictures, I am glad you enjoyed it even if it was a big mess

I want to apologize for being ''Racist'' as some people called me. I wasn't racist but if that hurt your feeling people I am sorry, wasn't my intention. I was desesperated to make the other team understand that you can't use cannons or buy the best equipment. I tried to told you so so many times that at one point I really wondered ''are all polish people so dumb?''. It was clearly specified in rules that you can't use ******** terminator bulletproof armours and that you can't use cannons. The Red Sweden poured a ''volley'' of like 6 cannons over me and my regiment, that made me go MAD. Last event was great because everybody respected rules and didn't trolled. But today's thing was a disaster. And I would love to only blame myself but it wasn't just my fault that you don't read the rules. I went to all TS channels telling everybody the rules. I was expecting all the commanders to tell their men to behave and follow rules. Next time use a short rope to tie your men commanders.

It's really really hard to be the only admin + a whole faction commander + regiment leader.

Well I want to say something about the event. Im Swordsman, the Captain of Tercio Viejo de Cartagena, we play in other events, the first in this mod, and in the organized warfare and in tercio event.

About Polish people, we dont hate you, and when gustav say that about if all of polish are stupid, he really want to say all ChW, that is the regiment who dont read the rules, break the rules when you say the rules, etc, etc, etc. All Other Regiments play fine, and i think could be a nice event, but if we let that people like ChW go breaking rules, the event is a ****.

One thin, only 15 guys in cavalry, if you remember yesterday, they have about 20+ Heavy Cavalry with heavy horses and armor, and you said that we have to change the money, but other regiments dont break the rules, they are the only regiments who do that thins.

Another thin, in the last round, they without reason go and take cannons, start fire and i ask who is firing cannons, and ChW said me that they arent that people who was shooting cannons, and a few seconds later you can see in the log message that ChW was killing people with cannons. What all of you think that we have to do, let do it, talk with they, or what, simply we finished the event and i ban all of ChW i can do.

One more thin, this is the only event that is organised in this mod at the moment, if you dont like it you can talk with us to change somethings, or do a suggestions, but if you only want to troll or dont read the rules, simply dont come to the event.

Thats all, i think if we all can do fine, and dont troll without break the rules, etc, the event could be a nice event, if people dont do that, well organise you one event with your game style.

The heavy cav was really hard to kill and in my opinion rule about not getting best armours is great rule. There are many colorfull and nice clothes. It can make battle beautifull.
Anyway battle wasnt so bad for me and i promise, my ppl wont be rude next time :wink:
Could You tell me what factions are going to be at next event?
And ill ask my ppl what they think about being cav next time
Greetings, Colonel Garond

Othurin said:
The rule about not best armours has been in first post since first event,and the CCW or whatever say "you only made that rule up this round"  :lol:

We have never said anything like that... We asked you few times to reset the server, so we can change our equipment, but you haven't react anyhow. So we went on and continued playing.

Swordsman_41 said:
About Polish people, we dont hate you, and when gustav say that about if all of polish are stupid, he really want to say all ChW, that is the regiment who dont read the rules, break the rules when you say the rules, etc, etc, etc. All Other Regiments play fine, and i think could be a nice event, but if we let that people like ChW go breaking rules, the event is a ****.

Yeah, sure. Except the fact we played 3 rounds with ALMOST the best armor and unfortunate cannon shot which made u mad, we have obeyed all other rules.

Swordsman_41 said:
One thin, only 15 guys in cavalry, if you remember yesterday, they have about 20+ Heavy Cavalry with heavy horses and armor, and you said that we have to change the money, but other regiments dont break the rules, they are the only regiments who do that thins.

Yeah, sure, 20+ men. We were no more than 18 players and every round except the first round, we had no more than 15 cavalry. Moreover, there were two rounds in which our cavalry had less then 14 men, due to the fact that 4 of our guys wanted to play infantry, as you told us to do. So don't tell lies.

Swordsman_41 said:
Another thin, in the last round, they without reason go and take cannons, start fire and i ask who is firing cannons, and ChW said me that they arent that people who was shooting cannons, and a few seconds later you can see in the log message that ChW was killing people with cannons. What all of you think that we have to do, let do it, talk with they, or what, simply we finished the event and i ban all of ChW i can do.

Only the last shot was done by ChW and i really apollogise for it. I've already taken care of that player, cuz I forbidded shooting cannons, as u had wished. You can ask Gustav if you don't believe me - VIIth Brigade has admitted to previous shots.

I'm disappointed that the event went bad, which was a bit our fault, but don't blame us for everything. You're not innocent esspecially when it comes to insulting other players on chat. We were not the only ones, who had been abused by your players - there are other regiments which can tell u the same we did. So don't make us seen as a bunch of trolls and retards.

1st: As I previously said I accept part of the responsability for all the mess. But you can't deny that you misbehaved, And I am not talking about you only, I am talking about FP too that went cav when only 1 regiment was permited. The only regiments that followed rules were the Küirassiers, Cartagenas, Sicilia, Lucky Dogs (who arrived late), Lonely Wolves and The German Mercenary Hunters. And yes some of our people said bad things, but in reply to some things like ''Spanish People is Retarded'', ''Tercio People are the Most stupid'', And that ugly words came out from ChW people. Yeah my people did the same, but replying to that.

2nd:Every polish players told me that ChW was the most ''troll'' regiment in both NW and Deluge. I don't say that I am judging you by that comments said by 60% of polish people. But that makes me think that It wasn't the first time that you misbehave...

End of discussion for me. I'll just continue organizing event.

EDIT:

Oh and, you can just change your equipment without resetting. You had time from the very first round to do that. And it was in FORUM ****ING RULES ALL THE TIME.

I am pretty sure I read someone of chw say something along the lines of "This is a new rule, that no-one mentioned ever before, so give us a chance to re-arm" When it had been for the entire event in the 2 or so rounds before it, and since every event EVER in the rule list. I am pretty sure you should be able to ask of leaders to read the rules.
Oh and, "You haven't react anyhow" I am not a event admin, so it is wrongly directed to me.

ohh guys...Enough please...
Just relax
BTW 7th is able to mix ppl, i mean half of us musketers and the second half pikmen?

Greetings, Garond

Othurin said:
I am pretty sure I read someone of chw say something along the lines of "This is a new rule, that no-one mentioned ever before, so give us a chance to re-arm" When it had been for the entire event in the 2 or so rounds before it, and since every event EVER in the rule list. I am pretty sure you should be able to ask of leaders to read the rules.
Oh and, "You haven't react anyhow" I am not a event admin, so it is wrongly directed to me.

I've directed it to Tercio admins, not you :wink:

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
And yes some of our people said bad things, but in reply to some things like ''Spanish People is Retarded'', ''Tercio People are the Most stupid'', And that ugly words came out from ChW people. Yeah my people did the same, but replying to that.

And I'm really sorry, but it wasn't ChW who started argues and insults on chat. But it doesn't matter - some of us responded in really bad way, so we're guilty too. I'd like to apollogise everyone for our misbehavior and I'll do my best to prevent situations like this in future. I hope we will meet on the battlefield and play together some day :wink: (even if we won't take part in your events)

Regards, SaddamAZR

SaddamAZR said:
Othurin said:

I've directed it to Tercio admins, not you :wink:

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
And yes some of our people said bad things, but in reply to some things like ''Spanish People is Retarded'', ''Tercio People are the Most stupid'', And that ugly words came out from ChW people. Yeah my people did the same, but replying to that.

And I'm really sorry, but it wasn't ChW who started argues and insults on chat. But it doesn't matter - some of us responded in really bad way, so we're guilty too. I'd like to apollogise everyone for our misbehavior and I'll do my best to prevent situations like this in future. I hope we will meet on the battlefield and play together some day :wink: (even if we won't take part in your events)

Regards, SaddamAZR

We'll see how things go.

I think you all know the story of the frog and the scorpion. As it is in Kuroi nature to be so annoying and cocky is in my nature to have the last word and defend my people. Feel the rage of my blackberry :twisted:

(I'm  wrIting this in it)

Regiment Name:Czechryński Pułk Kozaków Rejestrowych
Number of Soldiers: 10-15
Faction: (choose from the available ones):Cossacks
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Cav if avaiable if not infantry :grin:

Mateut said:
Regiment Name:Czechryński Pułk Kozaków Rejestrowych
Number of Soldiers: 10-15
Faction: (choose from the available ones):Cossacks
Unit: (Pikeman/Infantry/Cav/Mixed): Cav if avaiable if not infantry :grin:

Cav slot is available in Polish Commonwealth, in Cossacks you can go infantry.

Read:
For next saturday our admins are going to be:
-Pappenheimer_O_Feldsau/VonAldringen
-AH_GMH_Caesar

You won't suffer anymore with me :cool: . But I can always slay a cople players.... Have that in mind :twisted:

because this time we will not bring our team in field, I like to join by myself

Name (Nick you are going to use for event): FP_Major_Ksell
Faction(Now Lonely Wolves will be asigned to the Faction that needs them to make a balanced event, still you can say your preferred faction if the event is already balanced) both side will be good :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom