Brain storm 2: What do you need to survive?

Users who are viewing this thread

NOVICIUS

Master Knight
First attempt failed. Lets try again, but this time with more precise question:

What do you, player, need, to survive in apocalyptic like-non admin-randoming hell-server?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am talking about your personal experience. From time to time we all log on to a server without admin present. All sort of things going on you may not like but you do not have time or will to give up. You just want to play whatever circumstances.

How you do it? (guide maybe for newcommers)
What would help you if this will be permanent situation? (maybe map design, maybe other means)
How to turn things around without help of admins or special features?
What kind of features would help if they would be available?
What stop you from challenging randomers?
What randoming is?
When you feel randomly killed?
When you feel in right to random?

This were just a questions to help your brain get going...

Now is your turn dear player. Adding more questions is as productive as answering them.

My ultimate question would be: Do we really need admins?
.. just please do not waste this thread arguing about it.

If you really have to, give us some solutions not just questions.

Now.. It is your turn to change something in PW world...

You had locked your previous thread claiming that it was "Useless". This appears to have the same theme behind it. In all seriousness, I have no idea what you plan on accomplishing, or who you think you are reaching out to. This avenue of the TaleWorlds forum can best be described as the proverbial ghost town with the tumbleweed rolling across the road. You would be better off starting a blog or master thread instead of starting (and locking) numerous topics.

Now if the talk is true about 4.5 being released in the near future, perhaps we can expect the return of old players and possibly meet new ones. Until then, I would wait and see what happens instead of wasting your time and effort. As of right now, the most popular topic being discussed involves debating about what PW has been and what could have been. There isn't a whole lot else being thrown up with the exception of a few new servers and the occasional event.

This is not a problem, people find out how to play.

The issue is that is being offered is not very appealing, hence the low population counts.

What the mod needs is an active community with scene makers, organizers, servers that stay up for more than a week, new ideas and clans.

So are you going to create a medieval survival server? Wih hunger, thirst, etc..? It's really not that hard code-wise but why would players play it if it's a poorly replicated copy of Day Z? Not saying it cannot work, but how would it stand out?

Erk said:
This is not a problem, people find out how to play.
I hope I do not quote out of context. This would be my main point...

How to make scene,server,set up to help "good guys"? Or maybe there is no good guys? Bad or worst, how to help player (particularly newcomer) to learn, adapt and survive such a server ? Price should be pure satisfaction, I guess.

What do I do...

I gather my group of internet chums, small enough to avoid attracting attention, and get out of trouble quickly. But big enough to survive if we get in a fight.

Then we wing it :razz:

We'll never kill without toying with them, or unless they are either carrying something we need, or they shoot on us. Would be fun, a medieval version of DayZ.

Scorpia said:
What do I do...

I gather my group of internet chums, small enough to avoid attracting attention, and get out of trouble quickly. But big enough to survive if we get in a fight.

We'll never kill without toying with them, or unless they are either carrying something we need, or they shoot on us. Would be fun, a medieval version of DayZ.

hilarious  :lol:

Scorpia said:
What do I do...

This is what i am talking about... It is not my way yet it is a way..more please.

+Scorpia.. can you imagine something which would help you at the beginning (seriously ok?)

I WILL IF YOU STOP SPAMMING TREADS I HAVE OPENED.. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY? WELL SAY SOMETHING..THIS WOULD HELP

Froi said:
Just stop opening threads.

AND BTW.. what is your problem? cause by my reading of forum, and believe i read it, forum has nothing to offer apart of old/new argumants.. i guess you have nothing to..or do you..come on say something.. meaningful.. or can not you?

this is precisely why this forum/mod/game has so many issues...

THERE IS TO MANY DUCHES who cries ... hello I am a ****!!! Well done ****!
There is not enough players who want to just play... If your **** is to big show it to somebody else. This game/community needs (damn desperate) cleaver folks.

RULE NO 1.. not only this forum btw.. ALL FORUMS HAS THIS RULE daah!!!
"Do not reply if you do not intend to help or if you do not have something new to bring on"

GOT IT?

Just move on and ignore it..shall we..

so.. that was last post ON TOPIC:

NOVICIUS said:
Scorpia said:
What do I do...

This is what i am talking about... It is not my way yet it is a way..more please.

+Scorpia.. can you imagine something which would help you at the beginning (seriously ok?)

The little red line under your terribly spelled words mean just that honey, that they are spelled wrong.  Take advantage of the fine tools this amazing forum provides us.

NOVICIUS said:
... hello I am a ****!!!

Don't be too hard on yourself.

How do I survive on such a server? I don't play on it - simple enough. As for DayZ, I am a hero player and since they introduced tasers to the mod version... now I can make sure everyone are as friendly as I am. Medieval version of DayZ? Me like.

As for the talk about 4.5... Well I hope they finally do something about the economy. No idea what though, there were so many ideas over last months, years even. And they could bring back old Dark Island events created by Aldric. Along with naval battles and beach landing it was the best Warband experience I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom