[BOP 1600] Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Mvscovy has the cheapest AND strongest wood in all of Evropa and now with convenient locations open in the Baltic for all your shopping needs. Don't be a dȣrak and pay more for ****ty stink-wood from swamps when you have the endless forests of Tataria at your fingertips.

Deadline set for May 22nd. It will be a hard deadline - orders or no orders I will lock. Please make an effort to do them, you have plenty of time. If you guys are on time it is much easier for me to stick to my plan. :smile:

Everyone on Skype chat already knows this, but I am leaving BoP due to being drafted into the army and I most likely will not return to BoP once I am back (which is in 12 months from now). Densetsu will be taking over as England so direct all your boplitics towards him instead of me from now on. I will be passing him my notes/interturns/diplomacy for this turn, so don't think the Irish will be able to keep their heads. I have faith that he'll do just fine as my replacement.

Anyway, been real, friends. Thanks to Pixel (and every other host, really) for hosting fantastic bops. Have fun, nibbas.

15 hours to deadline, I have orders from the Ottomans and France. Poland, Russia, and Sweden have something I would consider orders but they seem incomplete. Spain, the Netherlands, and England have nothing (or almost nothing).

Orders aren't locked yet. Main reason is I don't feel like locking them without Dutch and England having orders and without any creative drive.
I encourage those who haven't orders to do them, and those with them to see if they can add anything or otherwise improve on what they have. A bit of an extension, I guess. Yeah, I know I said it would be a hard lock, but I don't see a reason to lock right now and I said Densetsu would get more time since he's new anyway.

Back
Top Bottom