SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Boob armor authenticity

Users who are viewing this thread

Noudelle

Grandmaster Knight
Being an aficionado of authentic-looking armor, I am quite displeased at the absolutely immense busts of female characters in Bannerlord. Peep this:

ibgaN2n.jpg

Mn8eqJW.jpg

7zpCWiZ.jpg

Kwhilek.jpg

tZPkavC.jpg

npZdf3t.jpg

h2wK2os.jpg

ibgaN2n.jpg

Mn8eqJW.jpg

7zpCWiZ.jpg

Kwhilek.jpg

tZPkavC.jpg

npZdf3t.jpg

h2wK2os.jpg

I think this is self-explanatory so I won't bother writing paragraphs explaining why boobs don't work this way.

The peasant levy picture doesn't fit in here, that is soft cloth. I get your point with metal armor, as that is obviously an armor designed to be worn by men and the metal shouldn't automatically change form just because a woman put it on.

The first real female warrior that comes to mind is Joan of Arc who wore mens clothes because there were no womens armor. When she was captured she was put on trial and convicted of wearing mens clothes and was burned at the stake.

Some women fighters actually dulled their breasts to use bows more effectively. Can't recall it's source though but there were female patrols during the foundation years of Ottoman Empire and they dulled their breasts. But I like seeing large boobs on my super hot slut female character anyway.

lol a boob size slider in the customization menu would be hilarious.
Although I do think that a lot of the clothing items need to be revisited to fit better, especially on females! A lot of clothes (scarves are the first thing that come to mind) just sorta float around the body instead of obeying the laws of gravity like normal clothes

bruh.. if you give women big tits, then hitboxes will get much too big and nobody will play them ..

nah jk, probably everyone will play them because you know

Back
Top Bottom