Boat and Companion Job Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

CRAZY CDMK

Recruit
I have a what is either a glitch or my stupidity on the boat, after finishing chapter ones whole campaign, I decided to hunt on the sea, but when I came back to land, the sea raider landing didnt let me disembark has the disembark location moved or do I need to do something else. also completely different problem, when I talk to my companions and ask any of them to, 'wait here for me' they change to their own troop (or my own vassal) but when I ask them to return to my troop, they say I do not have enough room and disappear from the map and I can no longer find them, and the command on camp menu that calls them back tells me there is no one to call. I would really like some help with the Boat problem first please, the companion one i can do without as i just loaded a previous save, but I don't have a save from just before I went on the boat so don't want to reload a save from two weeks ago in game.

on the boat thing you can try and disimbark anywhere and just keep useing the left mouse button on the land and you well end up dismbarking but the companion thing i dont really know sorry.

For what it's worth, I've found that disembarkation is easiest if you left mouse on a village slightly back from the seashore. Don't know why, but if I have trouble landing, that's always worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom