BNL EYW - New Bandits, your choice...

What bandits should be in the mod and what should their strength be?

• Watergeuzen, Beggars at Sea - Moderate Armour

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Slikgeuzen, Beggars in Swamps - Weak Armour

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Bosgeuzen, Beggars in the Woods - Weak Armour

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Deutsch Meuterer, German Mutineer - Strong Armour

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Italiano Mercenarie, Italian Mercenary - Strong Armour

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy for being useful, hehe.

Well, If you can read any of the books about el Capitán Alatriste, go on, from there you can take many good ideas.

Uhm, anything else?  :wink:

Lope de Rojas said:
Happy for being useful, hehe.

Well, If you can read any of the books about el Capitán Alatriste, go on, from there you can take many good ideas.

Uhm, anything else?  :wink:
Don Quichot? Naa, I think he is from another time

¿Don Quijote? nop, nothing about him, I mean Capitán Alatriste, he is a character of a novel that takes place in the XVII century.

Here it is a pic of the character (You can also see the wearing style for mercenaries and some civil clothes):
0004318210.jpg

Are you going to add special mercenary troops in taverns, like in TEATRC? Or at least, make a new mercenary troop tree for Italians, Germans and all those soldiers who fought there...

If I knew how to model, but I can just help you with the MS...  :???:

Hehe, you are taking this seriously :wink:. Good cause. The bugfix will fix the bugs from the V0.2. There included will be the English translation and a better Native Language Pack for the ones who want to use that. I will try to fix most bugs so you can play the mod as it was meant to be, for this version at least and you don't get stuck on every corner of the map.

Than, I will start with the development of the next version with most new features, new models, artillery, new NPC's/mercenaries, new quests hopefully etc. A hell lot of things to do.

Which us?

If I remember, they took control of Brielle, Flesinga and Enkhuizen (under Spanish control, I think), and then the people was most likely to rebel

iRock said:
What the .. watergeuzen were the guys who defeated us, right?

They just plundered as ordinary bandits, yes, they rebelled against the Spanish, but they still were bandits because of robbing the citizens of the low-lands who did not supported the Spanish. So that is why they are bandits.

Back
Top Bottom