Native Completed BLS's Battle for Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add you on steam. I am not trying to cast shadow on participants. edited out a line. I will add you on steam. I think John has you right?

Baja, this is your event so I'm not going to tell you how to run it, but tbh hacking isn't really a big issue in Warband. Plus fastest combat speed is pretty much the norm for the NA community.

I am sticking with Medium. I apologize for any discontentment that this will cause. Though if two people or teams do want to play fastest, I wouldn't know the difference nor care to.

Honestly, if you want to run Medium - that's your decision and I'm all for it. I liked the NA community when it centered around Medium and I like Fastest too. Innovation and 'something new' are always nice things to have and if you're looking at having Medium speed - go for it! However, to be honest, it doesn't make much of a difference for hackers if it's Medium or Fastest. An autoblock is an autoblock, and it'll block your hits whether on Medium or Fastest. You're going to have to make everyone use clubs if you want footwork to make a major difference, because blocking is important in both. Not to mention, there's very few hackers on the NA scene(I have yet to see one in my ~500 hours of mulitplayer) and I know personally that everyone who has signed up thus far does not hack.

You're doing all the right things for the wrong reasons. :razz:

RoBo_CoP said:
Z3ro said:
I have only seen one person hacking it was a while ago iny 1600 hours of warband.

Hayley?

jajaja
Other then her/him. It was a guy on nditions and it was right after that autoblock was published pubicly. You would feint the dude blocked it, and he couldnt block up at beginnig of duel. He was like 98-2 his record.

I couldn't actually count the number of hackers I've seen on one hand but I could with both hands

And yes if someone is truly hacking then it really doesn't matter what the combat speed is they are going to win 99% of the time (1% for the imperfect human miss click or distraction)

Z3ro said:
1600 hours of warband.

Hours of Warband... don't get people started on that... No one cares anyways psssh *cough* 3k hrs+

Also another friend of mine has over 5k hrs so...  > . > Good fight everyone else

Hayley doesn't hack btw and anyone who says otherwise has bad observation skills

No more talking about hacking or hours played in this thread.  :razz:

Are you going to be playing in this tournament Robocop?
I hope you play. I will understand if not.

NEW VIDEO RULES
Basic Gameplay
Advanced Gameplay summary at 17:30

wish youtube would have given me better quality options. Got stuck with 360p.

Added Scope :grin:

I will have the actions that any player needs to take listed here.

We currently have 12 players. I am adopting 4 person warbands instead of 8 since we can't yet get to groups of 8. This means when we get to the 4v4, someone is sitting.

We need 4 more players to start.

Thank you :grin:
I look forward to this taking off.

If you are reading this and haven't registered, think again as we are almost at the starting point.

I am drawing the sovereignty lines and randomizing the starting locations now. Still trying to get 3 more people. I will randomize their locations, and draw their borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom