Native Completed BLS's Battle for Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
added!  :grin:

Not to much longer now till we start. Getting excited.

Modified the registration portion of the rules. Registry will be limited after March 30th, and closes April 3rd.

awesome

Ron Burgundy said:
Khergit: Balion_Merc_Ron_Burgundy
In it to win it! Glad my land is far from Khergit land. That 1v1 will suck lol.

Aww crap, Juvenile picked a Khergit territory with Vaegirs. Looks like locations will be completely randomized, so i might face you.

Juvenile said:
Bhulaban is Khergit? I've always thought of it as Vaegir. I just like the name, really. Village > faction in my case.
I don't know what you are trying to say. I am going to allow people to have the faction they want in the location they get randomly. You can keep your location optionally for registering early.

I will keep the list up of the faction with location for reference for myself or anyone that wishes.

OrangeKnight said:
You say starting gold 150% then you say starting gold is 1000, also combat speed should be fastest.

Thanks regarding the gold. Don't want any confusion.

edited out some stuff here.

bajatmerc said:
ok, you can't handle medium that's ok.

That's not my problem with this decision.

My problem is you're questioning the legitamacy of the particapants. We can debate all day on rather that fastest speed or medium speed somehow gives an advantage to hackers (which fastest doesn't btw if im assuming they work the way they do{auto blocks.}) There should admins to kick and disqualify them anyways, regardless of what the situation is. So making the decision based on that is rather silly.

If you want to talk about this, which i would love to, add me on steam or drop me a pm. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom