Blood and Steel 1.6 ALPHA- Testers wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

yes but they are still invisible
Are they invisible all the time, or just sometimes?  Like, are they invisible in the shop, but visible outdoors, and so forth? 

And what (exact) name of the helmets?  I need to know what Material they're using, so that I can hunt down the bug :smile:

here is a good face compilation: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3105
I'm sorry, but no.  They all look exactly the same, and they look like big-eyed space aliens to me, not real women. 

The mouths are well-within real female norms, as demonstrated by Ms. Bullock here.

MV5BMTI5NDY5NjU3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ0MTMyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

shop i can see but in battle some of the helms i cant see on the swadian swordsmen(regular) i dont know what helmet it is cause i cant see them sorry

So what's the point of taking the class that has the advantage of starting with around 40 men if they just all going to get slaughtered before the game even begins?

They don't, actually.  You get more men after that sequence, plus the ones who survive.

Moreover, smart players can figure out a way to keep them from getting killed before they're knocked out.

Is that the Parallax technique shown on walls and rocks? I am volunteering for testing out. (Though, I must say the new graphics you present look like cartoonish, irregular. The applied-shader on the hair, was it just for testing purpose or is that the whole thing? I understand if you wanted to show how lighting applies.)

And, oh..really good job with sea shaders.

I'm having tons of fun with the mod. The only big issue I have is how fast everybody runs. It looks really silly and is incredibly frustrating in tournaments.

Edit: Actually, I checked again, it seems to be only the tournaments. A lot of things seem off when I'm in the tournaments. In addition to the extremely fast bots, everybody seems to swing really really quickly. Turning down the combat speed doesn't affect it. I start getting headaches after a couple rounds because of all the people running circles around me, swinging lightning fast.

That sounds more like a bug than anything. People in tournaments are wearing light clothes so they are a bit faster but nothing like that.

Overall mod is quite stable, the only critical issue is an invasion wich stops on Durquba. Im more interested in fact, is there a GODLIKE speed of Sisters a bug, or a feature?

ginto said:
Overall mod is quite stable, the only critical issue is an invasion wich stops on Durquba.

I was quite disappointed by that. It looks like they are besieging themselves but no casualties are being taken. It's been going on for 50 days now.

The only problem I have, is that in multiplayer the item costs are so high that you can never fight full armor. :sad:

I play sword of damocles because of the costs, but blood and steel is definitely better.

If someone call tell me a way to fix that, I won't even care about mount and blade 2 coming out.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom