Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Users who are viewing this thread

How do we know that gibby didn't sign up on hacker forums under the name Maximou to ask about auto block? We all know how poorly gibby has been playing lately, I wouldn't put it past him....

He can use maximou as a scape goat while he profits. Disgusting

Guaccmoleboy said:
How do we know that gibby didn't sign up on hacker forums under the name Maximou to ask about auto block? We all know how poorly gibby has been playing lately, I wouldn't put it past him....

He can use maximou as a scape goat while he profits. Disgusting

Aces. You have just made a breakthrough in the Maximou case. We know where to shift the blame now.

Gasset said:
Who actually does waste their time in browsing in forums to catch players hacking anyways xD

Gasset said:
a27a9a2724df85c68c419bde3c2ce869.png

The same people who waste their time being a tournament referee.

kPSqUCHuS6GJGK7wWm3XoA.png

Being a referee is being part of the staff and associates that make a tournament possible, thus contributing to the community as a whole. What some do policing players to look for cheats is just straight wankery, This is not the time and place to argue though. The ****posting needs to go another direction. A hug and no ill feelings whatsoever. (Aimed to Fietta)

Gasset said:
Being a referee is being part of the staff and associates that make a tournament possible, thus contributing to the community as a whole. What some do policing players to look for cheats is just straight wankery, This is not the time and place to argue though. The ****posting needs to go another direction. A hug and no ill feelings whatsoever. (Aimed to Fietta)

I just don't understand how you can say this... A referee looks for cheaters during match play, I'm just so kind as to spend 3 minutes looking on a forum finding cheaters. I'm not spending an hour and a half watching a match looking for cheaters. You're a referee and you're complaining about looking for cheaters, why is it wankery looking for rule breakers that makes other people's gaming experience less fun?. I really really need a deep explanation because I'm REALLY not understanding anything your saying. You're not giving any reasons as to why It's suddenly frowned upon finding cheaters, coming from a person who finds cheaters, but internally instead of externally... I'm not following any specific people, I'm literally looking on a forum finding names.

Alright I told myself I will not express myself... screw this. I got so mad now, when Nevino actually questions all Maximou's performance in tournaments and s***.

I'll say it like this, so you can understand it. In order to download cheats from ***, you have to be registered - Maximou registered 9th of July - When was he last online? Oh!!!! 9th of July!!!
He could not have cheats before unless he found a different source of hacks - and there's none.  :party: :party: :party:
Thanks for understanding - n a m a s t e

Fietta said:
Gasset said:

The same people who waste their time being a tournament referee.

kPSqUCHuS6GJGK7wWm3XoA.png

So you think being a referee is a waste of time? 1/3 of the team captains aren't even able to Screenshot their matches or print IDs for admins to actually make their job easier when it's needed to check logs. That's what referees do.. and even more, but people do have ingratitude in their blood I'd say.
I'll just say, that there's probably no one checking *** to see if there's someone they know looking for hacks, do not even tell me that. It really sounds stupid, you have to admit. Nevertheless, no one really cares what were you or Gibby or who*******ever doing unless you cheated.  :facepalm:

n a m a s t e

๖Kern said:
So you think being a referee is a waste of time? 1/3 of the team captains aren't even able to Screenshot their matches or print IDs for admins to actually make their job easier when it's needed to check logs. That's what referees do.. and even more, but people do have ingratitude in their blood I'd say.

Why am I even returning back to the forums.

I've probably done a better job being a referee than 90% of these god-awful referees who just sit watching youtube and pretending they're doing something productive. I've found cheaters and reported them, I'm one of "them" people who waste their time doing something productive for this community. The majority of Referees do everything but productivity. I appreciate the awesome ones like Rome.

Tbh there are only a few referees, I can include myself which in that tourney showed up to matches and at least saw a bit was going on, there was no cheating dramas by then except Darklight's that happened in another duel tournament and I took part in that... Other referees didn't even show up to any match, so yeah kinda waste of time to even ask for something you're not gonna do.

However Imo its ultra hard to catch cheaters with the current ways of proving stuff, cos there's none, the unique thing people could do is record their game or do something extremely clear that shows they're cheating. So, you are surrounded by cheaters and you will be, and there's no way to determine who is and who isn't if they dont want you to know. The unique punishment is as some tournament hosters said, act and ban who they consider, which is kinda fair for the hoster and those players who consider that the player is cheating.
Hopefully in Bannerlord some type of Anti-Cheat system is implemented I hope.

Fietta said:
๖Kern said:

Why am I even returning back to the forums.

I've probably done a better job being a referee than 90% of these god-awful referees who just sit watching youtube and pretending they're doing something productive. I've found cheaters and reported them, I'm one of "them" people who waste their time doing something productive for this community. The majority of Referees do everything but productivity. I appreciate the awesome ones like Rome.

Just to get this into the right mood - No fights please.

I am not saying you did not do a job as referee, I believe you. Just stop this pointless thing. I believe Osiris already made a choice from what I can understand on What's Up. Let's just wait.

I forgot: Namaste

@Kern

1. All the screenshot says is that it was his first post, we have no idea when he actually registered.

2. This does put all his past results in doubt, we have no idea how long he has been active, he might have forgotten his old account and created a new one because of it. Pretending that there isn't a chance of him cheating in the past is naive and plain stupid.

Now don't say "Namaste" when you're actively being a ****, aka acting like I have no basis for my doubt and talking to me like I am stupid.

Nevino said:
@Kern

1. All the screenshot says is that it was his first post, we have no idea when he actually registered.

2. This does put all his past results in doubt, we have no idea how long he has been active, he might have forgotten his old account and created a new one because of it. Pretending that there isn't a chance of him cheating in the past is naive and plain stupid.

Now don't say "Namaste" when you're actively being a ****, aka acting like I have no basis for my doubt and talking to me like I am stupid.

1.) There's 9th of July in his *** profile - I checked. Why would he name his second account "Maximou"? Eh...
2.) This literally does not make anything to his past results, you have a zero evidence about him cheating in the past. "He might have forgotten his old account" - wow.... So he names his second account "Maximou"... Alright. You are trying to find and put together pieces you don't even have.

Oh come on, calling me a ****? Really, because someone actually stepped out to do what is right, because it is right?? I never said Maximou wasn't cheating, but assuming he cheated in other tournaments when there was 0 evidence and he literally registered on *** 10 days ago is stupid.
You are calling me stupid? Then you are paranoid for trying to undermine Maximou based on your false assumptions about his past gameplay. You can have no clue. If he'd just forgot his account, he could have retrieved it.

๖Kern said:
Nevino said:
@Kern

1.) There's 9th of July in his TKC profile - I checked. Why would he name his second account "Maximou"? Eh...
2.) This literally does not make anything to his past results, you have a zero evidence about him cheating in the past. "He might have forgotten his old account" - wow.... So he names his second account "Maximou"... Alright. You are trying to find and put together pieces you don't even have.

Oh come on, calling me a ****? Really, because someone actually stepped out to do what is right, because it is right?? I never said Maximou wasn't cheating, but assuming he cheated in other tournaments when there was 0 evidence and he literally registered on TKC 10 days ago is stupid.
You are calling me stupid? Then you are paranoid for trying to undermine Maximou based on your false assumptions about his past gameplay. You can have no clue. If he'd just forgot his account, he could have retrieved it.

I never said it was 100 percent a thing he cheated in the past, but it does beg the question. It is naive and stupid to think otherwise that this guy who cheated now and has been around for years hadn't at some point cheated in the past. Also my situations were meant as things that could've happened, not actual claims, also if you had looked at his profile why didn't you just say so in your original post? I apologize for not realizing you had already taken the liberty of lookin at his forum account. And yes, you were being a ****, I just voiced what this could mean to Maximou's past accomplishments and you jump on me because you think I am destroying his reputation?? When Lance Armstrong was caught doping, there were doubt about his early career if he was doping then, this is the exact same situation just in warband. Maximou has been caught now so it begs the question if he has done it in the past.

Nevino said:
๖Kern said:
Nevino said:
@Kern

1.) There's 9th of July in his TKC profile - I checked. Why would he name his second account "Maximou"? Eh...

Oh come on, calling me a ****? Really, because someone actually stepped out to do what is right, because it is right?? I never said Maximou wasn't cheating, but assuming he cheated in other tournaments when there was 0 evidence and he literally registered on TKC 10 days ago is stupid.

I never said it was 100 percent a thing he cheated in the past, but it does beg the question. It is naive and stupid to think otherwise that this guy who cheated now and has been around for years hadn't at some point cheated in the past. Also my situations were meant as things that could've happened, not actual claims, also if you had looked at his profile why didn't you just say so in your original post? I apologize for not realizing you had already taken the liberty of lookin at his forum account. And yes, you were being a ****, I just voiced what this could mean to Maximou's past accomplishments and you jump on me because you think I am destroying his reputation?? When Lance Armstrong was caught doping, there were doubt about his early career if he was doping then, this is the exact same situation just in warband. Maximou has been caught now so it begs the question if he has done it in the past.

I jumped on you, which I apologize for.

You are stating that Maximou was caught cheating, but he wasn't, there's still doubt if he even was cheating, you can't just say that his previous achievements are in doubt now, because he posted on TKC forum on which he registered not long time ago. Do not assume now and take it by the "evidence" you have. Only thing that you can get out of this is, that he could have been cheating for last 9 days. Anything beyond the 9th of July is out of reach.

Hokej was removed from the sign ups because he had used auto blocker before so being caught in the act is not the only thing to consider.

It is incredibly difficult if not impossible to 100% say that someone has used auto blocker in a duel even if it is recorded.

Maximou admitted to trying and downloading auto blocker in the middle of a cash prize pool tournament which makes it impossible to trust that he will not use it or has not used it. Maximou may or may not have cheated but that is not the only point, Having autoblock and the ability to autoblock prevents any reasonable person from trusting his future results and the integrity of the tournament.

I am removing Maximou from the tournament and replacing him in the bracket with his last opponent (Ganni). Match 156 of the lower bracket will therefore be a default win for whoever makes it to that point. The Semi-Finals and beyond should if possible be fully recorded to ensure full transparency, if you can not find anyone to record or record yourself please contact me and i will try to find someone

It saddens me that i have had to do this but no one should ever download cheats for a game unless they are legitimately using them to develop counter-measures for a server (ie mod admins or server admins trying to find ways to ban them) Doing so puts you at risk of being disqualified from any tournaments and shows in my eyes a lack of respect for the game you are playing.

Back
Top Bottom