Native Completed Blademaster Duel Tournament -Complete-

Users who are viewing this thread

cheaters said:
Maximou:
On 9th Jule asked how to make autoblock work. A week later gibby posts the screenshot. It is safe to assume that he has never been able to use it in public simply because he could not figure out how to use it if he had to ask it on forums. Then he was honest enough to confess that it indeed was him asking questions about autoblock. Got banned from all duel tournaments, publicly ashamed, and most likely banned from future battle tournaments as well.

Darklight:
A confirmed cheater who used his autoblock on Ludus and god knows where else and for how long, was caught multiple times by gibby and bloodydeath using it against them and was asked to stop. He never had a dignity to admit that he is a cheater despite it's been admitted by his own friends who had caught him. Nobody cares, no sanctions taken against him.

It is irrelevant if darklight used autoblock in sword&shield tournament, what is relevant is that both gibby and bloodydeath confirmed that darklight has been using autoblock just this fall for a long time on ludus despite being asked to stop. He IS a confirmed cheater who used cheats in public for a prolonged period. He gets literally no punishment at all. Maximou is just a dumb kid who tried to use cheats and most likely failed to. Got banned from all the tournaments. This community is rotten.

When you ban people based on opinions of others it turns into a witchhunt. For judgement to be fair there needs to be concrete evidence. Maximou admitted himself that he tried using cheats. That is the main evidence that justifies the ban. Everything else would have been arguable as it could have been faked by others. This is why I disagreed on ban of Hokej for presumed autoblocking. From an analytical standpoint people that are experienced can potentially conclude who is using cheats. However, it is still not concrete evidence and remains a subjective view no matter how experienced the player that is doing the judgement is. Therefore punishment on such basis won't be truly objective.

People cannot prove that it is indeed Maximou who made the forum account as anyone can use any nickname. But like I said, the main evidence is his own words. Did he make a mistake by admitting it himself? Yes. Is the judgement unfair? No. Words and subjective judgement can be used in a manipulative and abuse way, that's why we need to rely on concrete evidence. For example, if Darklight himself in the future admits that he casually used hacks I would support banning him from any future events. There should be zero tolerance against any kind of cheating or attempt at cheating. It is absolutely frustrating to hear people support casual hacking, when any form of software cheating is damaging to the game and the community. However, in his case it is other people that used subjective evidence to accuse him. Until objective concrete evidence is provided he is innocent and has never used cheats in any way in my eyes. Innocent until proven guilty.

This is the reality and it is the only way to be objective when dealing with cheaters here. It is sad, but hopefully Bannerlord will really have some sort of anti cheating software solution. Time will tell.

SirAlecks said:
cheaters said:
Maximou:
On 9th Jule asked how to make autoblock work. A week later gibby posts the screenshot. It is safe to assume that he has never been able to use it in public simply because he could not figure out how to use it if he had to ask it on forums. Then he was honest enough to confess that it indeed was him asking questions about autoblock. Got banned from all duel tournaments, publicly ashamed, and most likely banned from future battle tournaments as well.

Darklight:
A confirmed cheater who used his autoblock on Ludus and god knows where else and for how long, was caught multiple times by gibby and bloodydeath using it against them and was asked to stop. He never had a dignity to admit that he is a cheater despite it's been admitted by his own friends who had caught him. Nobody cares, no sanctions taken against him.

It is irrelevant if darklight used autoblock in sword&shield tournament, what is relevant is that both gibby and bloodydeath confirmed that darklight has been using autoblock just this fall for a long time on ludus despite being asked to stop. He IS a confirmed cheater who used cheats in public for a prolonged period. He gets literally no punishment at all. Maximou is just a dumb kid who tried to use cheats and most likely failed to. Got banned from all the tournaments. This community is rotten.

You're actually autistic. The moment you have any proof of the dumb **** you've just posted we will be waiting for you, on your real account if you actually have the courage. Oh wait.
It's you who are completely autistic. Next time you want to defend your spanish friend, get the facts straight. It is not an opinion, it is an established fact that darklight was a cheater. Ask gibby or bloodydeath. Or darklight himself for that matter lol. Just don't embarass yourself anymore.

Momchilo said:
cheaters said:
Maximou:

Darklight:

When you ban people based on opinions of others it turns into a witchhunt. For judgement to be fair there needs to be concrete evidence. Maximou admitted himself that he tried using cheats. That is the main evidence that justifies the ban. Everything else would have been arguable as it could have been faked by others. This is why I disagreed on ban of Hokej for presumed autoblocking. From an analytical standpoint people that are experienced can potentially conclude who is using cheats. However, it is still not concrete evidence and remains a subjective view no matter how experienced the player that is doing the judgement is. Therefore punishment on such basis won't be truly objective.

People cannot prove that it is indeed Maximou who made the forum account as anyone can use any nickname. But like I said, the main evidence is his own words. Did he make a mistake by admitting it himself? Yes. Is the judgement unfair? No. Words and subjective judgement can be used in a manipulative and abuse way, that's why we need to rely on concrete evidence. For example, if Darklight himself in the future admits that he casually used hacks I would support banning him from any future events. There should be zero tolerance against any kind of cheating or attempt at cheating. It is absolutely frustrating to hear people support casual hacking, when any form of software cheating is damaging to the game and the community. However, in his case it is other people that used subjective evidence to accuse him. Until objective concrete evidence is provided he is innocent and has never used cheats in any way in my eyes. Innocent until proven guilty.

This is the reality and it is the only way to be objective when dealing with cheaters here. It is sad, but hopefully Bannerlord will really have some sort of anti cheating software solution. Time will tell.

Both gibby and bloodydeath warned darklight for using autoblock this fall. Gibby even said that as an attempt to defend darklight aka darklight used to cheat but, guys, he stopped cheating! It was mentioned multiple times in S&S thread by gibby that him and BD saw darklight cheating for a prolonged period and warned him. Darklight has never denied it. He never said that gibby was lying or that he was being slendered or stuff like that. Why? I mean, I got your point, but as I said, it is established that darklight used to cheat 1)in public on ludus 2)for a long time 3)just recently. Whether he cheated in battle or in tournaments or keeps cheating now is not established. The only difference between him and Maximou is that Darklight had no balls to admit that on Tw, but it is not needed. Him not arguing with facts his own frieds provide in his defence proves enough.

edit: https://i.gyazo.com/49d3daab27e1ce77c4d8bc195e857b79.png Here is the post I am refering to. One of many posts by Gibby and BG stating that Darklight is a cheater. Darklgiht has never tried to argue with it, because he knows better. So, please, dont try to defend this "ESTABLISHED" cheater. It is just weird how he stays literally unpunished and Maximou gets all the hate and sanctions.

Rempica just **** off already

EDIT:

Let me make it clear again.

I have no clue why you always bring Bloody Death into this since he never said on public that he "warned darklight" for using an autoblock on the ludus, I also spoke with Bloody Death on Steam when I was making my decision in ESST2 and he said that Darklight is not autoblocking and that he never made such a claim, which leave us only with Gibby. And the point which you are missing is that Gibby might be wrong with those claims (#HOWDOTHEYSHOOTTHROUGHSHIELDS OMK HACKS etc), since he's not that much of an experienced player.

Now let's get back to Maximou.
This dumb kid was dumb enough to admit that it was him who downloaded an autoblock, hence why he's banned. Unlike in Darklight's case , in Maximou's case it'a an established fact that he made an attempt to cheat and not someone's claims. And its exactly the same you defend on your point.

Zoyka said:
No. You shouldnt talk about CS GO, because it only proves my point. PRO players do get banned if they cheat, it doesnt matter when or how. Or even if it was only once(ex. KQLY). And it shouldnt. See, in real life we have presumption of innocence. In games it is a presumption of guilt. If a player gets caught cheating, it is presumable that he was caught only once but cheated before and would cheat after if he wasnt caught

I am not really into CS GO competitive scene but i'd imagine if someone there would make an attempt to download some kind of hack for testing, or as maximou's friends call it, an experiment, he'd get banned too.

so just gtfo from this thread and stop posting random bs without any proofs of Darklight actually using autoblock or even doing an attempt to download it, ty.

Now let's get back to Maximou.
This dumb kid was dumb enough to admit that it was him who downloaded an autoblock, hence why he's banned. Unlike in Darklight's case , in Maximou's case it'a an established fact that he made an attempt to cheat and not someone's claims. And its exactly the same you defend on your point.

I tend to agree with most of the other points you brang in or don't possess the ability to contradict them however I see absolutely no reason why you would need to emphasize some much on Maximou's mistake in such a harsh way like you did at the begining of the sentence. Just because he cheated in one tournament doesn't mean you've the right to be insulting towards him, that's not your role, that's not mine, that's not anyone's.

That's even more of a hypocritical behaviour when you've been in the past harming this community more than Maximou will ever do by using an auto-block in a duel tournament. Yes you've changed, for the better, which we're all glad but you should be careful on the way you start publicy judging people given the numerous chances you've be given. Its not like you actually need that to make your point valids anyways so why would you even bother?

Maximou has made a mistake, he will face the punishement accordingly and everyone is free to have their own opinion about the situation and act as they wish regarding his person. As Peter said, best remains to hope he can learn from such experiences to never put himself again in that sort of situation. But it's just pointless to continue attacking him in such manner, give the youngster a break, he is probably down enough so you don't need to dig himself in deeper. And he still has room to improve and change.

Arni is taking it too far as usual, Osiris should have enough opinions to decide something now. Cmon man do it :lol:

Osiris has been taking his decision already Bel, a few pages ago :

_Osiris_ said:
Hokej was removed from the sign ups because he had used auto blocker before so being caught in the act is not the only thing to consider.

It is incredibly difficult if not impossible to 100% say that someone has used auto blocker in a duel even if it is recorded.

Maximou admitted to trying and downloading auto blocker in the middle of a cash prize pool tournament which makes it impossible to trust that he will not use it or has not used it. Maximou may or may not have cheated but that is not the only point, Having autoblock and the ability to autoblock prevents any reasonable person from trusting his future results and the integrity of the tournament.

I am removing Maximou from the tournament and replacing him in the bracket with his last opponent (Ganni). Match 156 of the lower bracket will therefore be a default win for whoever makes it to that point. The Semi-Finals and beyond should if possible be fully recorded to ensure full transparency, if you can not find anyone to record or record yourself please contact me and i will try to find someone

It saddens me that i have had to do this but no one should ever download cheats for a game unless they are legitimately using them to develop counter-measures for a server (ie mod admins or server admins trying to find ways to ban them) Doing so puts you at risk of being disqualified from any tournaments and shows in my eyes a lack of respect for the game you are playing.

Probably missed it with the amount of spam.

Was about to post an answer for Darklight's topic but it seems that Arni pretty much summed it up perfectly.

Its funny how uninformed and uneducated people always try to just take and use only parts of an "established" and "confirmed" argument when in reality is just a mere claim with no proofs whatsoever, yet it is undeniable simply because of the fact that said person knows something about the topic.  Might aswell get one argument from the start of a debate and simply because it's mentioned in it you can claim that it's a verified scientific statement and it will look less stupid than that.

Tardet said:
Maximou has made a mistake, he will face the punishement accordingly and everyone is free to have their own opinion about the situation and act as they wish regarding his person. As Peter said, best remains to hope he can learn from such experiences to never put himself again in that sort of situation. But it's just pointless to continue attacking him in such manner, give the youngster a break, he is probably down enough so you don't need to dig himself in deeper. And he still has room to improve and change.

how can you expect someone to learn from their mistakes when there is no real punishment for it? how many times we have seen people just kept playing after 1-2 tournaments even tho they been caught cheating or doing such stuff?

i am pretty sure he will play even in next wnl, i have no respect to people who has cheated or attended to it and i will never show respect to them. he had way too many chances/examples to see how bad cheating is in this community..

sometimes i think about making a tournament but then i realise i would have to ban way too many people in such small community :/

Just stop this ****, he got banned from the tournament as he said he tried cheating, we are not here to talk about Darklight as we don't have any kind of proof, it is also not this thread to talk whether Maximou should play in other tournaments or whether Gibby or BD said something. They are not some gods here to say that someone is cheating. Good luck in the tournament dear duelers.

I do agree with the point Habrak stated. This thread is not the right place to discuss whether Maximou should be allowed to play in other tournaments, this is the Blademaster tourney as far as I'm aware.
Also, whoever brought DarkLight's case back on the table. DarkLight has nothing to do with this, his case was already discussed and the decision made.

Back
Top Bottom