Big Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, last Monday few guys from our team proposed to organize a big invasion (approx 40+ppl) on Sunday 19.00 brit time. The idea is to split into groups of min5 per squad, get you position and defend it as long as you can. I want to invite all of you, clans, groups of friends and random players! For those who are decided to join - pls contact me in the thread or Steam, just to know approximate amount of players:smile:

I may join the game, and even bring some people to the game. It's not sure yet, mind you. At best you get a full squad. A worst, you get me. Either way, you get some silent lunatics on your team with no sense of self-preservation and the skill to follow any order blindly.

Hey guys, I've found some good looking screens from last invasion event! Too bad I don't have any from the fist map, Valley :grin:

cwu1fiB.jpg

m0I2Qd0.jpg

6QC2PSD.jpg

4Nm1Pkv.jpg

0Ooo9wR.jpg

zNow1i5.jpg

hello ! Next event will be on 6th of April at 18.00 GMT. Please came on ts: 91.239.66.41:1337 because we will send password to server. There will be invasion and later siege. 

Back
Top Bottom