BI: Alpha 0.5 Released [Updated board]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbKxt8J.png
This mod is currently using Brytenwalda as it's base.​

Download links

Installation: ATTENTION NEW PART CRUCIAL FOR NO ERRORS
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_1 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- Download and extract Bellum_Imperii_0.5_Part_2 with WinRar to your "Warband/Modules" directory
- NEW - COPY PASTE THE CONTENT OF PART 2 (Bellum Imperii_0.5) TO PART 1 (Bellum_Imperii_0.5) - NOTICE THE > _ <
- Overwrite when asked.
- Launch Warband, pick Bellum_Imperii_0.5 and play!

NO PREVIOUS VERSIONS REQUIRED

Changelog Alpha 0.5
Changelog 0.5
- Fixed 99% of the missing texture errors. (99 because there is always still a chance that I missed a couple).
- Fixed- Tons of village names which were wrongly named. - Thanks to Thaelran.
- Added - A Germanic Stronghold made by Thaelran.
- Added - 70 Villages. (The scenes itself aren't done though).
- Added - Kind of capes to the Roman legionaires.
- Added - Several new faces for generals.
- Increased - The amount of food for each item.

you must put the economic system of Aetas novas (a new era) as buying a house, increasing their status and work etc ...........

why i cant see any texture  the mod  cant load texture i trying 4x time download every probleme with texture why ?

Ioannis said:
why i cant see any texture  the mod  cant load texture i trying 4x time download every probleme with texture why ?
If you can´t see any texture it means you haven´t properly installed the second part. If you are missing some textures those will be included in a hotfix.

I tried out version 4 today and couldn't get past the first scene.  I killed the attacker and was waiting for the merchant to run to me.  Instead, some other dude without a shirt came up and started to punch me so I had to kill him.  The merchant never did show up and I was stuck in that scene without being able to leave.

Aye, I believe it's with one of the start up quest. Unfortunate that you managed to take that one. :razz:
You can't do anything else then to (sadly) restart. If you encounter that problem again, just get yourself killed by the second bot.

Appologies for that will try to fix it in the hotfix. It has something to do with the start up scenes being mixed up.

gokiller said:
Aye, I believe it's with one of the start up quest. Unfortunate that you managed to take that one. :razz:
You can't do anything else then to (sadly) restart. If you encounter that problem again, just get yourself killed by the second bot.

Appologies for that will try to fix it in the hotfix. It has something to do with the start up scenes being mixed up.

Thanks for replying so quickly.  I didn't think I had any choice in taking the startup quest.  It only gave me one option on which town to start the game in.

Hotfix released with a lot of the missing textures. If you still find missing textures, either copy paste the message or print screen it and post it here so I can get the file in. Hopefully I've had them all, but there can always be a couple of files still missing.

Cheers for your patience.

my friends ty for your reponse but i dont understand  the patch fix a little bit but i use cheatmenu for see the equipement  and again texture  RGL WARNING  Couldn't load "texture  ect ect ect for some equipement what can i do for this wtf

It's obvious some equipment in the cheatmenu for equipment is still missing textures. I based the fixes on what can be seen in the shops etc.

Eitherway, like I said. If you experience such error. Please tell me the name of the item so I can actually effectively fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom